3 miscarriages and pregnant again

Thanks Hoolie and Jasmak and Aimee xxxxxxxx

Feel crappy and happy again this morning. I hope I am not buliding my hopes up too much!

Did any of you guys go through with any genetic testing with your pregnancies after having previous m/c's? The thought of the amnio is terrifying xxx

No, I didn't. I am not getting any tests done in this pregnancy except u/s. I am very Catholic.

Hey girls :thumbup:

Got my first scan week on fri (7weeks) :wacko:

Still feeling things, especially my boobs, lol!! How sore and lovely.

Did my last clearblue digi today and came up 3+ which is bang on.:thumbup:

Gosh the the weeks are going to drag. Every little twinge......................

Hope you are all ok? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi nickynoonoo... i no yea every time i get a pain or anything now im like omg what was that!! i got another 23weeks of that :( xxx

Hey Aimee guess what I am in Dudley too lol!! All the people around the world on here and I have found someone from the same town!! :hugs:

I teach in Dudley too :winkwink:

You must be feeling a bit better now at 17 weeks? x

ooo really :) ... as if lol!!! small world hehe :)

& not really... been bleeding since 14weeks & lost the fluid :( ... and doctors just talk rubbish lol!!! xxx

Oh no Aimee how worrying, what is the situation? Have they scanned you? What a nightmare for you- how do things look for the future???

Nicky xxxxxxx:hugs:

wel when i was 14 and half weeks started having reallyyyyy bad period pain & i told the doctor and he said they couldnt send me to hospital til i bled then the next day i woke up & had brown blood went docs they wernt bothered tho cus brown blood old blood!! ... got home & jus gushed out ov blood leaked threw bout 6 pads in bout a hour.. went hospital they scanned me & said there wernt a lot of fluid.. when they did an internal i was loosin blood & fluid. they said the next day id prob get pains & miscarry over the weekend.. was scanned again that sunday 21st feb i think & fluid was back :O .. stil been bleeding tho so they scanned me again last friday & i have a bleed all down one side of my uterus but there not really worried cus its not the placenta or th baby... but they havent actually said wht it is.. long story lol!!! xxx

That is so awful Aiimee you must be beside yourself! Why are they not bothering to find out what the bleed is? Are they scanning you regularly?

I take it you are under Russells Hall? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

yea every time more blood comes out.. or anything i jus worry!!
bout 2 thursdays ago i stopped bleeding but this massive clot came out so went a&e doctor at rusells hall asked 4 me to be scanned last monday went there they wouldnt even scan me!!!! but then by the thursday i thought i was loosing the fluid again so on the friday they had to scan me!!
& i no al they have said is the blood isnt affecting the baby!! but that doesnt help me every time i worry.. i shouldnt be bleeding thats scarying me!! no what i mean? i dont no if one min it might be me but then how bout if it does start hurting the baby or something x

Hi Aimee how are things???? :hugs:

I am having a bit of a panic. After nearly a week of intense nausea nad boob soreness, things are a lot milder this morning - I am really frightened!

Anyone else have things ease off at 6 weeks? Am hoping :wacko:it comes back??

hi hun!!
wel i felt sick for the first few weeks.. then it stopped then i started actually been sick bout 7/8weeks! it was horrible :( my boobs never hurt & today noticed there leaking :(
how u feeling then?
im ok.. jus feeling really tired all the time!! got a doppler the other day :D ... so can listen when i want bet bumps thinking leave me alone im tryin to sleep lol x

Hi Aimee!

That's great about the doppler - how much are they? Bet it gives you peace of mind!

I have uber-hurty boobs! Nausea came back with a vengeance yesterday, and was on my knees with it htis morning, but has eased off for Mothers Day, just lurking in th background lol!

aww i hate been sick :(
my boobs dont hurt they jus feel really full & the one keeps leaking :( not fun lol!
hope ur ok? u have a nice mothers day? xx

Hi Aimee, yes I'm ok thanks and had a nice day, went over to Stafford to a nice Chinese buffet with my mom and Oh's mom and some of his family. Went very well. All went back to the social club after, lol! We are having our engagement party there in 2 weeks so was showing my mom where it was. And the sickness subsided for me for the day! Back now though!!!

Scan friday. When is your next one? x

aww jus for mothers day it went :D
i had a mommy to be card it sooo cute!!
& that doppler was £!4 off e-bay and £2 p&p i think something like that!
and yh i love listening to it.. but sumtyms its jus kicking and stuff so i cant find it lol!

u excited bout ur scan?
mines 2 weeks tomoro!! (30th march) seems ages away lol! i have been waiting since 9 weeks for this scan... would have been going mad i think if i hadnt have had my other 3.. but then i dunno cus if i hadnt been bleedin dont think id be this worried! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->