3 month old babies, how many ml of formula?

A

AquaDementia

Mia has been taking 120-150 per meal, but now I have increased it to 180 ml and sometimes she can easily drink up the full 240 ml.
Just wondering what the other babies her age are eating.
Thanks

Hannah has been taking 7oz each feed since she was around 2 months - she normally feeds 5 times a day now. Sometimes she takes a little less but usually the full 7oz

Colton is a month older than Mia.. though he takes 170ml (6oz) per bottle. Usually drinks 5/6 bottles (normally drinks 28-34oz/day). Thats with three meals though too.

He usually takes between 5 and 7oz per feed

Noah drinks 5-6oz a bottle and eats every 2-4hours

Bella takes 4oz every 3hrs throughout the day and sleeps through at night. She doesn't seem physically able to digest any more than 4oz. Sounds like Mia is spot on to me!

kira takes 7oz some times last every 4 hours, and has 4 bottles a day.

Maxim takes 5-6 onz every 3 hrs and eats 2 baby spoons of pablum

Erica also will only take 4oz at once, and most of the time she doesn't finish a 4oz bottle. She sleeps through the night tho...

Jack has around 170ml every 3 hours during the day and sleeps from 11pm till 6am

Ciaran takes 6oz Of the white cap on sma every 4 hours

Caitlins always been different up and down from a couple of ounces right up to 8 at one point but would take more or less at diff feeding times then as soon as we started weaning she cut right back!

We always kept her bottle topped up by 1oz more than she'd take so if she was taking a little under 5 we'd make 6oz bottles!

Sean has 5 180ml bottles per day. I increase his feed to 180ml just before he turned 2 months as he was still hungry. Straight away he started finished all 180ml at each feed. Would probably eat more if I offered it to him, I just don't want to over feed him as then he struggles with stomach cramps and reflux. He seems completely satisfied after feeds and sleep well (10:30pm - 7am at night).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->