3 months and...

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
3 months and hes still crying all the time, he still seems to have colic and reflux hes sick every 5 minutes and he never stops crying still, the doctor said it would go away around 3 months, i cant even have a bath without him crying hes screaming on me now too:hissy: anyone elses 3 month + like this i dont know what to do xxx

this didnt work for me but its worth a try, there is a book that says
swaddle tightly
swing him once swaddled
shhhhhhhhhh in his ear or put on white noise
sucking- put in a pacifier/dummy if u use one

apparently u gotta do all the steps for it to work, i give the pacifier in the position i nurse in or he wont take it.

also i found my baby calms down if i take him with me into a warm bath- not always practical but it does work for me.

also do u have a swing? that might work
hugs to u!

this didnt work for me but its worth a try, there is a book that says
swaddle tightly
swing him once swaddled
shhhhhhhhhh in his ear or put on white noise
sucking- put in a pacifier/dummy if u use one

apparently u gotta do all the steps for it to work, i give the pacifier in the position i nurse in or he wont take it.

also i found my baby calms down if i take him with me into a warm bath- not always practical but it does work for me.

also do u have a swing? that might work
hugs to u!

thanks ive tryed these before but i usually find when i pick him up he calms down anyway just annoying having to hokd him all the time, i dont have a sling i think i need one though xxx

oh no! I was holding out hope that id get better for you hun! I found that a lot of lilys problems was that she was always overtiring herself, I try and get her to nap now as much as possible and the times she is awake shes soooo much happier! I would have never believed it before that it was because she was so tired!

My boy has reflux. Some days are good,some days are bad. It's usually in the evenings when he starts to cry badly. I am taking him to an Osteopath. They can help with reflux and colic. Chiropractors can also help. They help align the baby's diaphragm to his body to reduce reflux. Once the reflux disappears,the colic will be gone too because they are crying of the acid in their throats that burns. I am currently using Zantac but it does not really seem to help. Consider taking him to these type of doctors. You have nothing to lose. Good luck. I know how it feels. Hope you and your LO feels a lot better soon.

p.s. My doctor said reflux reaches it's peak (most of the time) in the third month.....so at least you know it wont get worse than this.He also said in boys reflux can last upto 8months and with girls upto 12 months.

coz have you considered an osteopath, i can very highly recommend one, his name is christoph and he has treated tommy once, hes coming back on wednesday, its £40 but in my opinion worth every penny!!

if you want his number pm me and ill give it to you, im in halesowen so the midlands, he travels for miles treating so many people and even though money is tight for us i found it somehow and have never looked back!!

h x

the sling will really help if he likes to be held.
i have 2!

Aww bless you hunny...when my LO was like that i used to do what i tell all mums...id lay him face down on my lap and slowly rock him and rub is back...it could be worth a try...my LO would then eventually drift off to sleep...it is trui had a cranky baby when he didnt sleep properly...Hope it all gets better soon hun xxx

p.s. My doctor said reflux reaches it's peak (most of the time) in the third month.....so at least you know it wont get worse than this.He also said in boys reflux can last upto 8months and with girls upto 12 months.

thanks, its funny you say that as i thought his reflix had got worse in the last few weeks and wonderd why as i thought it would be better now hes 3 months , he is sick soooo much xxx

coz have you considered an osteopath, i can very highly recommend one, his name is christoph and he has treated tommy once, hes coming back on wednesday, its £40 but in my opinion worth every penny!!

if you want his number pm me and ill give it to you, im in halesowen so the midlands, he travels for miles treating so many people and even though money is tight for us i found it somehow and have never looked back!!

h x

thanks they sound really good, only if i had the money im so skint at the moment :wacko:

Aww bless you hunny...when my LO was like that i used to do what i tell all mums...id lay him face down on my lap and slowly rock him and rub is back...it could be worth a try...my LO would then eventually drift off to sleep...it is trui had a cranky baby when he didnt sleep properly...Hope it all gets better soon hun xxx

i used to do that and he loved it but he doesnt seem to like it any more for some strange reason- only if we new what they was thinking xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->