3 months post birth, will my boobs ever be the same again,+ why am I suddenly sweaty?

horseybird

Reaction score
Sorry, I am moaning again!! I love being a mummy, but my confidence regarding my 'boob firmness' has taken a nose dive.

Firstly, I am very thankful that my baby girl was born healthy, and having deflated massive boobs is a small price to pay for this. I just wondered if any other busty ladies (FF-GG cups)found that their boobs ever regained any firmness at all. I hate being naked now : (

Also I randomly seem to be having night sweats, and random sweaty moments in the day. Could this be to do with hormones?

I'm an h cup and ebf and my boobs seem exactly the same as prepregnancy. I don't get engorged even though I have enough milk. I also get sweaty and run warmer than before. Hormones are a bitch!

M boobs are destroyed :( I have no stretch marks and a flat stomach so its a small price to pay but Im sad theyre gone :( They used to be an F cup, not sure now but its like all the substance and firmness has gone, its like 2 golf balls swinging in a sock! I miss my boobs :(

For the last couple of nights I've woken up drenched in sweat too, I really hope that disappears soon, cause it drives me nuts!

Lol...golf balls in a sock, that is exactly how I feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"