• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 years!

wldgreen

Mom 2boys &2 Angel babies
Reaction score
Wow, so much has changed since the last time I was on here; about a year ago. Every year I come here to say happy birthday to my baby girl. Not many people around me understands why I do this or the feelings I have this time of the year. Three years ago today I was told that there was no fetal heartbeat, September 2, will mark the third year when I was induced and my beautiful, perfect Angel decided to show us who she was even though her spirit was already in Heaven. We celebrate her by sending her balloons every year on the 2nd of September.

I have learned that time does not heal your wounds.....Time does teach us how to deal with the feelings from our wounds.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Chloe "Hope" Fox! We love you always :hugs::kiss:

happy birthday chloe :) I think alot of people don't understand because they havin't had it happen or never wanted to have children when they did so they don't know how much the ache is already there just to make it 10x worse by a miscarriage.

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Chloe x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy Birthday Sweet Chloe!!

I am so deeply sorry for your loss of Chloe.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy birthday sweet Chloe, sending lots of hugs to you and your family xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116