30 and ttc #3...buddies needed!

mrsevewat1

mom of two boys...
Reaction score
hello ladies! i am so happy i found this site. i am 30 yrs old, ttc #3. i have two boys, 13 and 3. i lost a baby boy at 6 months preggo before my oldest. i am doing the smep and this is my first month really trying. im on cd11 and i have been bd'ing with dh every other night since cd8. would love any advice and comments. gl and lots of baby dust to us all.

Hi!

I too am 30 and ttc no.3 :)

I have a 5th old son and my younger son turns 4 in 2 weeks time.

I am currently 10dpo and it's my 4th month of ttc. I'm not feeling too hopeful tho. My FRER was negative this morning, as it was yesterday. Af isn't due till Sunday so I know it's still early, but I just have 'that feeling'.

I'm sorry for your first loss. My first ever pregnancy ended at 14wks due to anencephaly - that child would have been 8yrs old around about now. I still wonder what that child would be like, but I definitely found it easier to deal with once my first son was born.

x x x

Hey bells! Sry for ur loss as well. I very much agree with u that its much easier to cope after another baby comes. It never goes away but when u have another, u get soo preoccupied. Anyhoo I'm also sry u got a bfn yesterday. Hope ur feeling is right though. Fx for us both. Dh n i got into an argument yesterday n didn't bd last night. :( But I'm almost sure i didn't o so that's good. I tried to get up when he got up for work but i dnt make it. Lol but I'm not due to ovulate til nov 6-7 so I'm hoping for us both. Did u do anything special this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->