October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I’m 10dpo today. Really hoping for you! I know how the inconsistent lines feel. It’s hard to get excited when they aren’t clear. Did your wondfo come yet?
They came and it’s negative but I’m still
having pregnancy symptoms and feel pregnant so i’ll wait and see what happens. I can’t believe that 2 different brands read positive, within time and with color are false positives and the one brand is negative.

I’m still excited though because something is happening. The cramps, bloating, loads of white discharge, and mood suggests my hormones are shifting so even if I get a period, maybe that’s moving in the right direction.

They came and it’s negative but I’m still
having pregnancy symptoms and feel pregnant so i’ll wait and see what happens. I can’t believe that 2 different brands read positive, within time and with color are false positives and the one brand is negative.

I’m still excited though because something is happening. The cramps, bloating, loads of white discharge, and mood suggests my hormones are shifting so even if I get a period, maybe that’s moving in the right direction.
Do you take LH strips or temp? I have PCOS and have long cycles…my last cycle was 46 days. When I breastfed they were even longer. Temping helps give me an idea if I ovulated or not. The only part is remembering. Lol I set an alarm now.

I was going to say, definitely get the opk's out because maybe you're gearing up to finally ovulate!

Do you take LH strips or temp? I have PCOS and have long cycles…my last cycle was 46 days. When I breastfed they were even longer. Temping helps give me an idea if I ovulated or not. The only part is remembering. Lol I set an alarm now.
No, i still havent had a postpartum period. I did a bit of LH strips and saw them get pretty dark but never caught a strip showing positive. That was a while back though when I noticed ewcm but I stopped testing and wanted to relax.
My husband had to be away for work the past 2 weeks but before he left we did the 5 night weaning/crib training. We also were rabbits during that time so i thought the change in milk needs in addition to the baby dancing may have really worked for us. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->