30 days !!!

Discussion in 'Bride & Beyond' started by junemomma09, Nov 18, 2011.

1. junemomma09

OMG!!!!! only 30 days til I marry my bestest friend ever!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't believe its just around the corner. With all the holidays coming up its going to fly by in a flash. :dohh: I just can't believe it. Thanksgiving is next thursday, then we have a friends wedding the week before ours, then we get married!!!!! :kiss::cloud9::kiss:

How much time does everyone else have?:flower:

2. cupcakekate

cupcakekate Cooking baby #3 :)

3 months exactly! i'm so excited, i bet you can't wait! do you have everything ready and organised? xx

3. Feltzy

Feltzy Well-Known Member

Oooh you must be so excited!

I've still got 6 months until our wedding but we have a lot of planning still to do, we've booked the church/reception venue and I've got my dress, thats it! I'm seriously starting to panic now lol. We have a meeting with a photographer on Thursday night, hopefully we'll make a booking, and then next on the list is to sort invites. I've got a feeling these 6 months are going to fly by!

4. junemomma09

Yes I'm really excited!!! Super stressed about getting everything paid though but I can't wait! I only have 19 DAYS to go now!!!!! :D