30 Ttc#1, all alone, need emotional support

Trumom

Reaction score
Hello,
Me and dh have been ttc since 2yrs now, had 2 early miscarriages in 2014, no luck since den.
All my frens n relatives I used to share this with are either pregnant now or are busy with kids. I don't have anyone to share my feelings right now.
I'm on my third cycle of Fermara this month, I have an ultrasound appointment on coming Sunday. I had mature follicles last 2 months.
I'm very nervous. I'm really in need of some emotional support......

Anyone wants to be my buddy?

Hello! You are welcome to jump on my thread with my other buddy! It is labeled "32 y.o. with irregular cycles ttc#1" or something like that. I have been ttc#1 for 8 months an I am 32 years old. I have not ovulated and am very nervous about getting my cycles started and having a successful pregnancy. I hope that this round of Fermara works for you and I am sorry you feel alone...

I also started a thread in the ttc#1 forum for women with irregular cycles/fertility issues. You are welcome to join that thread to get and give support as well. Some women on that thread don't post often, but I post about 2-3 times a week. FYI I noticed that you are pretty new. I just want to warn you there will be a LOT of women who post really annoying things like "I'm 7 days late for my period, should I test?" or "I turned 3 HPTs positive, can I really be pregnant?" Those posts are annoying and can be a little insensitive, just ignore them. You will find a lot of really intelligent and supportive women on this board, just ignore the drive by posters who ask ridiculous questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->