30 week MW appointment

17mummytobee

pregnant-2nd trimester.
Reaction score
Soo what happens then apart from urine BP fundal height palpation and heartbeat?

Does she discuss the birth or your birth plan? :flower: xx

I had an appt today at 29+4 I got my anti d injection cause my blood is A negative. I also got bloods taken to do a full blood count and diabetes test too. :)

Mine was just standard, however I have just made a post as my 36 one was too!

I haven't seen mine for 26 weeks but at the one she talked about a hospital tour and then dicided I wasn't far along enough :rofl:

She wouldn't of told me about ante-natal classes unless I asked :/

I had a MW app today, 34+2, I asked about doing my birth plan and my MW said I'm to do it myself! Theres a sheet at the back of my notes that I need to make my own notes in x

Ahhh we have nothing like that!

Kinda hoped I could do mine with her as I'm strep B and at the moment at 30+1 bubs is flexed breech xx

my 30 week check will consist of heartbeat, urine, BP, fundus measurement, and manually checking position. As far as discussing birth plan you usually have to bring it up.

I asked my MW about when I need to start thinkin about it and discuss it etc...she said it would get done at my 36 week appointment, to be honest they're a bit disorganised as I didnt even get to hear my daughters heartbeat until I was 29 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->