30plus long term TTC buddy needed

Maybe-Baby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am looking for a Buddie, someone i can share this long ttc journey with and be there to help and support each other, so if anyone would like to join me i would be most pleased.

I am 33 and OH is 37 trying to conceive for well over a year.
Tests have been done and no reason why we cant just not happening.

This month i have been useing softcups for the first time and back to charting again whih is a disastar lol.

Should have my clear blue monitor middle off the week which may make things easyer.

We are really going for it over the next few months then we have deided if no luck then we will take another break as its taking over our lifes.

So please join me in this journey x x

Hi - I'll be your buddy, if you don't mind someone a bit older. I'm 36, DH is 35. We've been TTC for 3 years, missing cycles here & there along the way. I'm also stepping it up over the next few months.

I use the clearblue monitor, too. I've had to reorder sticks & change the batteries more times than anyone should have to :)

This cycle I'm doing the clomid challenge test to check my ovarian reserve, plus next week I'm having an HSG. DH's SA tested fine. If there's an issue, it must be me, and I should know the results next week. If everything's fine, my doc will put me on clomid for a the next few cycles.

I'm going to pull out all the stops this summer!

Hey Ladies - I'm looking for friends to share this experience.

My DH and I are soon to be 31 and have been trying for over a year. I've had my bloods done, which were fine and DH has had his tests which weren't great. I'm about to start my others tests this coming month.

I got some mooncups - which were massive!!! I didn't fancy that but I understand softcups are smaller so I'll be giving them a go. I have ovulation kits, clear blue moniter and have attempted charting but I'm not that keen!

Hi Ladies

Sorry i forgot all about this thread.

How are we all doing?

Well very strange but i got my smilie face yesterday and today so i am only on cd6.

Lovely sunny day here at last managed to get the washing out on the line for a change.

Hello!

Oh that's early isn't it? At least you get to "try" sooner!

I'm on cd1, and am feeling hopeful! - I always do on day 1.

I think Spring has Sprung - today it's lovely, shame I'm working in a window less office!

Lola13 - You will have to let me know how you get on with your HSG, I've been trying for a couple of months to get an appointment. Will find out tomorrow whether I have one. Doubtful though as there seems to be a long waiting list!

Hiya Ladies,

I'm 35 and DH is 36, we've been trying seriously since Jan. meaning I'm on Clomid and we're charting etc. I haven't taken birth control since I was 18 but I've got two other kids both concieved by Clomid.

We to will be upping our attempts over the next few months mainly because I hate the side efeects from Clomid and I just want to be pregnant..lol. Good luck ladies and I hope we all have a good cycle!!

Hi Crystal

Hope everyone is well, I have not been feeling great last few days, my cycle for last 15 years has been 28days like clockwork however this month was only 25 days then on cd6 i got a smile face on clearblue and have done next 3 days in a row so ovulating very early. On top off that i feel so rough and snapping at everyone. Supposed to be going home for the weekend as my dads birthday but i really do not have the energy. Did a HPT just on the off chance but off course BFN. Just hope everything gets back on track soon and i stop becoming this angry scarry woman lol.

Hi girls,

HSG went very well yesterday. Thrilled that both tubes are clear. It wasn't that bad, only a bit more intense than a typical pap smear. I did not having cramping during or after the procedure. Glad that one's behind me!

Spring - I hope you get your HSG scheduled soon. It's an important piece of the puzzle as to why it's taking so long to conceive. I delayed it for 8 months & now wish I had done it sooner.

Crystal - With your two older children, were you on clomid because you weren't ovulating or too short luteal phase? I'm curious b/c I do ovulate but have a hunch my LP is on the short end. I pray the clomid will work this month.

Maybe - CD 6 sounds pretty early to be ovulating, although it seems that's not typical for you. I've had an occasional shorter cycle, but not quite that short. Maybe you should keep testing with OPK's just to be sure. Any other signs of O?

Hi lola

Glad all went well yesterday, No other signs apart from a pounding headache i have had last couple off days and so thirsty so not sure if maybe i am just rundown and thats playing up with my cycles.

Also such a narky cow these ays lol cant stop my self.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Hello ladies!

Lola13 - So glad to hear your HSG went well, that's made me feel braver about mine. Did you have to take antibiotics before and after? Fab news that your tubes are clear, that's one less thing to worry about!

Maybe-baby - Sorry to hear things aren't great. I thinkit's partly because things are so up and down. You get the opportunity to "try" and you are full of hope then you realise it hasn't happend and you spend days feeling crap and you have a period on top of that! Blokes don't know how easy they have it!

Crystal443 - Ohhh we have silimar cycles I'm on day 2 of a 29 (ish) cycle! We can be cycle buddies :)

Well I got a phone call at 4pm today saying my HSG is on Tuesday at 9:30am - erk!! I was in shock esp. as I had been told it was very doubtful I'd get in. I'm hoping that I'll find out the results then and there, although on the letter it says that they won't tell you - I shall put the pressure on!

Thanks, Spring. Yes, I took antibiotics starting the night before, day of, and two days following.

Hi Girls,

I am 34.5 & DH 36. We are TTC#1 in the 2ww of our 17th cycle. Slight MF and nothing else yet from the few tests I've had done.

Hi everyone I am 35 please feel free to add me, I am trying for my 4th

Hey, count me in to. Both me and DH are in our 30s and have been TTC for almost two years.

Hi Redhead-how long have you been ttc?

Well, we started TTC in July 2008 and then had an ectopic removed along with my left tube in October that year. Have been TTC without any luck since.

Oh I am sorry to hear that hun. We have been ttc since 01/09.

Hi Titi, yeah its amazing how time flies. Before you know it months have passed and still no BFP. We are starting tests at the end of May - what tests have you had done?

Hi Titi, yeah its amazing how time flies. Before you know it months have passed and still no BFP. We are starting tests at the end of May - what tests have you had done?

Time does fly. Our 2nd wedding anniversary is in Sept. and we always go away in sept. Last year at this time we were planning a caribbean vacation and although I was surprised I wasn't pg yet I just knew I would be by the time our vacation rolled around.

I can't believe that we are already planning our 2nd anny vacation and still not pg yet. It's pretty hard.

I had pre-ttc bloods as well as cd21 blood tests (showed I'd ovulated/healthy reserves, etc) and all were good-as well as a normal transvaginal ultrasound. That's all so far for me.
DH had 1 SA back in the fall which showed low motility. (49%).

Yeah I know what you mean. Me and DH went away in August last year and when we booked it we decided to take out insurance that would allow us to cancel if I got preg and couldn't fly. This year we have done the same thing for a holiday to Greece in August again for our second wedding anniversary.
DH is the first to have his test in May - the NHS over here can be slow, we were put forward for tests in March. Oh well, this TTC is all about waiting so I guess I had better get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->