31 & TTC #1 in Southern California

Mrs. JJ

Mommy
Reaction score
Hello fellow TTCers! Would love a buddy or two, or three, or ten. I'm currently in my first cycle either 6 or 8 dpo. Not expecting much this round but would love some friends to talk to and journal stalk. :blush:

Hi I'm Dana I'm new here and also from Southern California would also love to have a buddy or two for chart stalking and chatting. I'm currently Oing so TWW here I come. And good luck to you.

Hi,

I am also from Southern Cali.

Oh no, just realized I never responded to you Blah! How did the TWW go? Where in SoCal do you live??

Hi Mizzy!!! How ya doing? Where are you at in TTC world?

I have a journal and chart you guys can stalk all you want, do you guys have one or both?? I love stalking!! :ninja:

I am in my 2nd cycle and currently in the TWW but not very hopeful this round but we shall see!!

I am a newbie on the TTC world, DH and I barely went from WTT to TTC 2 days ago. I have no idea how to start charting or checking for ovulation or what not, and this is why I joined BnB, to get answers. According to My Days app I should be starting my period tomorrow. I wanted to know what this whole cycle talk is all about, does it mean that a cycle starts when the first day of your period starts?? So when people say they are on cycle 15, does it mean 15 months?? =)

Oh, and I do not have any journals or charts or anything. I am still getting used to BnB.

Well there are cycles... Like I'm on cycle 2 so this is my second month. And then there are cycle days. Cycle day 1 (or CD 1 as you'll see around the forums) is always the first day of your period.

If you're just getting started the best thing you can do is starting charting your cycles even if only by tracking your periods. I suggest Fertilityfriend.com for tracking, that's what most of us ladies use. You can learn a lot about your cycles and share with others for input. There a free version and paid, I use the free version. And I also suggest the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" to learn about tracking cycles with your temps (basal body temperature) your CM (cervical mucus) and even your CP (cervical position). It's an awesome read, you'll learn sooooo much, I wish somebody had given it to me the first time I got my period!! :haha:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I hope your TTC journey is a short one!!

Well there are cycles... Like I'm on cycle 2 so this is my second month. And then there are cycle days. Cycle day 1 (or CD 1 as you'll see around the forums) is always the first day of your period.

If you're just getting started the best thing you can do is starting charting your cycles even if only by tracking your periods. I suggest Fertilityfriend.com for tracking, that's what most of us ladies use. You can learn a lot about your cycles and share with others for input. There a free version and paid, I use the free version. And I also suggest the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" to learn about tracking cycles with your temps (basal body temperature) your CM (cervical mucus) and even your CP (cervical position). It's an awesome read, you'll learn sooooo much, I wish somebody had given it to me the first time I got my period!! :haha:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I hope your TTC journey is a short one!!

Oh great, thx!! I tried getting an account on fertilityfriend.com and it said I needed to be invited by a friend. I will try again today and see what happens. I will definitely try to see if I can get that book at the library, or downloaded or something. Thx again.. =)

Can I join you ladies? I am 8 dpo and planning on testing this week. July will be one year of TTC.

Come on in R! :howdy: I am also 8 dpo!!! Started testing today :blush: Just couldn't help myself.

P.S. I really want to call you R2D2!! :haha:

JJ, I tested a couple days ago and got BFN. My temp dropped so I was certain AF was going to arrive as scheduled this morning. But no AF yet. If she doesn't show up by tomorrow Ill test in the a.m.

:dust: for you R! She got me yesterday. Oh well, time for some wine!!

AF arrived today. Back at it...CD 1. Booo

Sorry she got you! To keep myself busy I just started "The Impatient Woman's Guide To Getting Pregnant". Enjoying it so far!!

Sounds promising! Certainly something to look into!! Fx it gives you that :bfp:!!

Wow, randomly I came across your thread - and there are quite a few So.Cal. people on here! :thumbup:

I'm sure you'll all have your bfps before I start in ~2+ months, but if not, I'd love to join the journey. :D

Howdy Mara! We are already acquainted. Stop by my journal sometime and join in the fun, I probably will still be TTC in 2 months when you start. I'm a slow learner. :haha:

Mrs JJ, I'm right behind you? Do you ovulate around CD 13 or 14?

Mrs JJ, I'm right behind you? Do you ovulate around CD 13 or 14?

Yes R2! I'm probably ovulating tomorrow or Saturday! :thumbup:

Head over to July Testers and join in (graphic in my siggy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->