31 Weeks - Chubby baby already!?!?!

wlovew

Reaction score
I went for a 3D scan of my little Vivi at 30+6 (7/10/15) and the tech made it a big point to tell me how chubby my baby is already!!!! I LOVE that she's so healthy but I'm super nervous that she's going to be really big lol I've seen other 3D pics of other babies that look pretty chubby, too.... She does have quite the double chin already haha... and I CAN'T WAIT TO KISS IT!!!! Look at that face!! That little smile!! That adorable yawn! She yawned a whole bunch during the 25-minute scan!! It was so precious!!!! Please tell me it's perfectly normal for a baby at 31 weeks to be this chubby already??? The tech said a lot of the babies she scans at this stage are still very skinny looking... My Vivian definitely must have her mama's cheeks!! The tech didn't say the rest of her was chubby, just her face. I had a big fat face when I was a baby. Heck, I still have a big face lol It's high cheek bones. Tech also said she has a TON of hair!! It's either black, curly or just super thick but there is a ton of it!!! Yaaaay!!!

Attachments

• yawn.jpg
    yawn.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 21
  • double.jpg
    double.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
  • smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
  • face.jpg
    face.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 14
Oh my she is sooooo cute :) I wouldn't worry hun, my ds was a chubby baby with pinchy cute cheeks and a double chin, was so adorable he is 6 and he still has them cute cheeks that you just wanna squeeze a little and say awwww <3 xx

Thank you!! OMG I am SOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF!! I can't believe she's my baby! When I saw her at the 25+6 scan I was sobbing, she was darling and I am still in complete shock that I'm having a baby at all. So to see her again so much chubbier and even cuter, I am OVER THE MOON. This is my first baby, I'm 33 and I never thought I was going to have any babies so I am just incredibly excited. I wish her dad was as excited as me but unfortunately he's a prick and absent so she's ALL MINE!!! And I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!

She is perfectly adorable! Gorgeous pictures. She is going to be such a cutie.
I wouldn't worry, I had a growth scan at 28weeks and my little girl had such chubby fingers and cheeks. And she hadnt started to pack on the weight yet. When the technichian checked the femur bone measurements she went over her but area, still a girl (hard to check) BT she had the rounds but. Just like my lb, they both get their bums from me. Hahahahaha

awwww... she's so cute. chubby babies are the best.

Gorgeous! Is she yawning in the first pic? It is absolutely adorable!x

Yes, she's yawning in the first pic isn't that soooo adorable LOL!!!!!! She yawned quite a few times through the ultrasound. I am soooo obsessed. I cannot wait for September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->