31 weeks pregnant, think I lost my mucus plug?

paula727

Reaction score
I'm 31+1 and last week when I went to the loo I wiped and there was this clear, sticky lump of snot like goo on the tissue, sorry for tmi :wacko: I was just googling about mucus plugs as I remembered about it and I seen a pic of what looks exactly like mine did. I showed it to OH and he said thats what it looked like (I showed him the tissue). Should I be worried? Should I phone my mw? Thanks for your advice ladies, you have all been brilliant support so far :) xx

I lost part of mine at 19 weeks, you can lose your plug multiple times and be fine. As long as youre not bleeding or having regular contractions I say youre fine. :)

Me and OH had sex earlier and about half an hour later I had period like cramps and cramps in my lower back. I also had pressure in my bum causing rectal pain. It goes away when I sit down, but when I get up the pain comes back... I'm so confused x

Id say start timing them. They usually wont look at you until they get to the point where you cant walk or talk through it. If youre really worried dont hesitate to call your dr or even head into the er. Its better to be safe than sorry.

I lost massive amounts of plug around 24 wks, nothing else happened after though.... Just time any cramps or contractions !

I've heard that you can lose parts of your mucus plug throughout your pregnancy and it just regenerates - but that before labour it can often have a little bit of blood mixed in. I'd say you're probably fine x

The mucus plug regenerates, if you're worried give your mw a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->