• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31 weeks spot bleeding

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi ladies I’m 31 weeks and have been spot bleeding on and off for a few days, should I be worried? Baby is moving as normal and it’s the tiniest amount just when I wipe (not every time) but it’s bright red no mucus or anything so not my plug. Just not sure what could cause the bleeding, my oh is worried a little and wants me to phone someone but it’s really not a lot of blood and he’s moving around just fine. What would you do?

I would go in hun. I had this at 28 weeks with my last pregnancy, they were concerned about placental abruption. It’s just a couple of tests, an ultrasound and some bloodwork and you can rest easy. Wouldn’t be worth it to stay home in the off chance that something is wrong.

I have a growth scan tomorrow due to gestational diabetes so will mention it to them then, get them to check everything over xx

Just read you are going to get checked out. Definitely a good thing to make sure all is good for both you and baby. My OB has always said any fluid leakage or bleeding needs to be checked out immediately. Please keep us posted. Good luck at your appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->