I rinse the poo of in the bathroom and then dry pail in the nappy bucket. I still wash at 40 :) x

Yep Vici had it covered :flower:

It's ace when their poos are solid and you can literally flush it down the toilet =]

When they're runny and slimy (such as breast milky nappies??) do you just use tissue to wipe as much off as possible into the loo, then pop them in the pail til later??

You can do, some people rinse under the shower head and some just throw it in the wash.

I have a bucket in my bathroom and if theres quite alot on the nappy (that missed the liner!:dohh:) I wash the nappy in the bucket with warm water and a drop of shampoo and then put the water down the loo.

We mostly have solid poops now (although last night was a blast from the past - runny pumpkin soup type!) but we still use liners and flush everything down the toilet and try to get as much off as possible. We always dry in the sun if there is any stains after washing - it's amazing what a little bit of sunlight can do!

I just chuck them as they are in the nappy bucket and leave for 1-2 days :haha:

No stains so far! x (ETA - we wash at 60).

When LO poo's in their lovely nappies should you get them straight into the washing machine to be washed or are they ok sitting in a nappy bucket until you are ready to wash a full load?

And if they're poo'd on should you wash at 60 instead of 40 or is 40 ok? :rofl:

I just rinse off under shower, wring out and then pop in bucket till wash day. wash at 30/40 with occasional hot wash

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->