32, married ttc#2 big age gap?

Qqltsmejen

Reaction score
Anyone else already have a older child trying to start over? My daughter(previous relationship) will be 12 soon and my huband(no kids but amazing dad) and I have decided to ttc. This is our first month trying. I `m nervous about the age gap and being older myself this time around. Anyone else starting over?

hey. my aunt had a baby by her first husband and when he was 15 she had another, a girl. this baby is like her world lol shes so happy bc she felt she was "losing" her son, you kno the "im a teenager go away mom and dad your embarrasing me" attitude.

i think its a great idea and i wish you the best, it will be amazing, plus u and your husband can have a child you can share u know. i would go for it!

xo

This is our first month TTC #3 and our girls are 8 and 5. They will be 6 and 9 when another baby comes around so I'm in a similar situation as you and your DH. Best luck to you! (us)!

I know my daughter will be a great help. I`m blessed to have an amazing child already but she is getting to that age where she always wants to be with friends or play video games or live on her ipod and everything we want to do is boring lol.

I love doing the little kid things. I miss the baby smiles and hugs and how excited they are to see you. I guess Im more nervous because it`s been so long since i`ve had a baby and i feel like i`ve forgotten everything.

Best you of luck to you ladies as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->