32, ttc #1 cd 6

JessicaG121

On a break
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 32 years old, DH is 38. He has a 16 year old daughter, but we are TTC a child of our own. We've been actively trying for 9 months with nothing. I thought I had a + in July, but nothing came of it. Maybe chemical.

I've been trying nearly everything, but I've had a tubal reversal and I know that lowers my chances pretty significantly. :sad2:

I'm currently on CD6 and would like to find some ladies to buddy up with :)

Hi

I dont know what cycle day I am on as I had a MMC last Monday. But i wanted to ask you if you have tried using OPK to help detect ovulation. I have irriular cycles and my first month using them i got my BFP but unfortuanly it ended in MC

gl to you
XX

I do use the OPKs, at least I have for the past 2 months. I did once before in May, but just left it up to nature this summer. That didn't work :p

lol!
GL to you! I will be using them again once I get my first period following my MC

hi I'm 31 and on my 11th cycle ttc #1. today (Oct 1) is cd 7, how long are your cycles normally?

Hello ladies! Can I join you?

I am 33 and DH is 34 and we are TTC #1 since July 2012. He travels a lot and he always seems to be gone when I need him here :sex:

I am on CD 11 and if he doesn't get home soon I wont even have to worry about testing this month :cry:
I am using OPKs and BBT to make this happen!

good luck to you anf hope your hubby returns soon!

My cycles before my MC ranged from 35-47 days

Hi ladies,

mind if I join in as well? :winkwink:
I'm 32 as well (and so is my husband), also TTC for #1. We've been NTNP for the past few months and actively TTC for the first cycle now. I'm on prenatal vitamins since a couple of months, and I'm using temping and just brought home once of those fancy ClearBlue OPKs :happydance: (quite excited to try it out in my next cycle).

My cycles before my MC ranged from 35-47 days

My cycles are long as well and they vary quite a bit (shortest in the last few months was 30 days, longest 40 days). I always wonder if that is a problem....
Even if it isn't fertility-wise I find it extremely annoying as the wait is so so long (which is funny, because before TTC I thought it was great as I had AF less often, haha).

I haven't checked this in a few days, but wanted to say hello! I'm so happy to see a few have joined :)

I'm on CD 11, I think and am waiting for O, but working on the BD :)

I haven't checked this in a few days, but wanted to say hello! I'm so happy to see a few have joined :)

I'm on CD 11, I think and am waiting for O, but working on the BD :)

Keep us updated! :winkwink:
I'm further along (CD26), but get the feeling I'll have another loooong cycle as I am just having ovulation pain right now (since yesterday), booo. So you might catch up with me in the end :winkwink:

hey girls! I'm Jessica Im 32 years old ttc # 1 OH has a 10yr old hes 31 weve been ttc since april. I had laproscopic surgery in June neg for endo, but my tubes were blocked and my left ovary was attatched to my uterus I ovulated as well. So every was "fixed" now dr is saying I'm having unexplained infertility.Did a blood test in Aug showed I have low progesterone so now I'm going on progesterone pills (prometrium). So I'm going to try this for a few months but dr is leaning towards an IUI because I'm not producing enough CM but hopefully with the progesterone this will happen. So Right now I'm on Cycle Day 11. sounds like we are all on the same cycle. So good luck girls and hopefully everything will come out with a BFP this month

Hello :)

I still haven't ovulated this month, but I seem to be moving in that direction... CM is "watery" now, a little crampy, basic signs. This is a few days later than usual, but nothing huge. Realistically, I don't have a "usual". Last month, my cycle was incredibly short & this month it seems on track to be longer. I've been more on top of DH (excuse the pun) as far as when BD needs to happen.

He seems so oblivious of the whole thing. It almost never fails that somewhere during peak fertility time every month, he gets a stomach bug, injures himself doing some weird man trick, gets incredibly drunk... you name it, over the past 3 or 4 months, he's done it. Part of me thinks he does it on purpose, but as he doesn't see the OPKs, I have no idea how he would.... unless he's psychic....

Hello :)

I still haven't ovulated this month, but I seem to be moving in that direction... CM is "watery" now, a little crampy, basic signs. This is a few days later than usual, but nothing huge. Realistically, I don't have a "usual". Last month, my cycle was incredibly short & this month it seems on track to be longer. I've been more on top of DH (excuse the pun) as far as when BD needs to happen.

He seems so oblivious of the whole thing. It almost never fails that somewhere during peak fertility time every month, he gets a stomach bug, injures himself doing some weird man trick, gets incredibly drunk... you name it, over the past 3 or 4 months, he's done it. Part of me thinks he does it on purpose, but as he doesn't see the OPKs, I have no idea how he would.... unless he's psychic....

Well have you told him that you need to do it on certain days lol. MY OH is like so are we going to get "natural" meaning BDing lol My god sometimes I'm saying to myself I'm so tired I can't keep up lol good luck

I've tried... lol... I've tried preplanning, adding it to his iCalendar, texting, you name it. "Getting natural" is pretty good... my hubby calls it "getting romantical".

For what it's worth, I think I'm finally going to ovulate. This morning, I started getting the EWCM and am feeling a little crampy. Last night I actually had to explain CM to my husband (he asked, I warned him!) and he turned a little pale. Needless to say, there was little romance last night...

Update: I finally got the +OPK on Monday along with serious O cramping. We BD Friday, Saturday (I thought I was going to O Saturday), Monday and Tuesday... I was hoping for tonight as well, but DH isn't feeling well (he's actually at the Dr. now, I'll consider this a legit excuse :) ). I had EWCM briefly on Monday and then a LOT of CM Tuesday and this morning post-bd. (sorry, tmi)

Sooo... hoping for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->