32 weeks and suddenly feeling constantly dizzy..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am currently 32 weeks in my 4th pregnancy and so far this has been by far the easiest pregnancy.. but suddenly I'm not feeling well at all. For weeks I have been having dizziness off and on while walking but in the last 2 days it has become constant and nothing I do helps at all, I've been making sure to take in extra fluids and protein and iron but nothing is helping. I'm of course nauseous, from being dizzy I think.. I've also been having painful braxton hicks for weeks, sometimes when I sit to use the bathroom or something I get a horrible pain and tightness in the top of my bump that lasts for minutes or longer, which I've never experienced before..
I would've to hear if anyone has any experience in symptoms like these?

Thanks for reading <3

Oh dear that sounds unpleasant! Deffo get on the phone with your midwife or Dr and get them to check your blood pressure!!

I would contact your midwife just to be on the safe side. Hopefully you're feeling better soon :hugs2:

Contact whoever you need to to get your blood pressures checked. That's a sign of preeclampsia. Not saying that's what is wrong but it's always better to be safe. Pre-eclampsia can come on suddenly.

I had constant dizziness with my twin pregnancy but I had it before that pregnancy too....mine was to do with my migraine condition and the extra hormones just made it worse.
It could be something like migraine but the fact it's come on suddenly I would think it would be best to speak to a GP or midwife and get checked out to be sure.
I hope you feel better soon..dizziness is the worst!

Hello hon I really hope the dizziness stopped and ure feeling better now. Definitely get it checked out if it happens again.
It can be a sign of pre eclampsia but normoly with that u get other symptoms like swelling and headaches. But still best to get it looked at just to be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->