32 weeks pregnant woken up with pains

loz202

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can give some advise. Last few days I’ve been having lots of Braxton Hicks which I know is normal at this is my 4th pregnancy but at half 11 last night I got woken up with tightenings and back pain (I have never been woken up by bh before) eventually got back to sleep to be woken up again at 2am with same pains changed positions even got up to walk about and pains kept coming eventually the died down. Phoned midwife today who told me to have a duvet day and relax and if pains got regular to call them again. My 2nd child was born at 36wks other two I had to be induced so just don’t know what this means. Thanks xx

I had a similar thing a few weeks ago and went to get checked out. They told me the same thing, have a few days rest and see what happens. It all settled down for me pretty quick, I think I'd just been doing too much. Since then I've been conscious to rest more and it's been much better since then. Try resting for a day or two and see if it dies down x

Thanks my husband keeps telling me to slow down just feel there is so much to get done. So far today I’ve managed to catch up on sleep although woke up with pain again but didn’t continue he once I woke up and now just catching up on tv xx

I know, I feel the same! Just can't stop trying to nest but it's for the best, I expect you'll feel better with some rest x

I am 29 weeks and have been this way for the last week almost. 3 nights in a row I couldn’t sleep due to pains in my back and lots of tightenings. I have also had by since 19 weeks and this is also my 4th baby. I just take it easy for a few days and it eases up a bit but they came back again yesterday I think maybe just being the 4th time and you are so busy with house work and the three children everything is much more sore and sensitive. My mum said once she hit 3rd trimester with my younger sister 4th baby 5th pregnancy that she was in pain and had bad bh all the time. I hope it eases for you and baby stays out a while longer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->