you can wash the outers once (just to remove any dust etc) and the best way to do the inserts Ive found is to soak them in a bucket of water overnight (change the water and swish them round a bit a few times) and then run them through the machine once then start using them.
If you have new coloured ones Id wash them seperately/in with towels or whatever the first few times just to be safe. I have only ever had colour run problems with pumpkin pop-ins and Flip Moonbeam!

Thats very odd, they are low rise so sit close to the hips, can you take pictures?

Ittis do look smaller as they are such a slim fit. There is photo in photo thread of my LO who is almost 14lb in a medium giraffe Itti, his meet in the middle easily, your LO at 16lb shouldnt really be far off that.

yeah ittis are nice lol they dont run like the others, so safe to wash together

you can do what squishington said about soaking them or run them thru a few rinse cycles

i wash on 60 and theyve never had a problem

just dont tumble dry the outers, it can cause pul probs (they shrivel) the inserts shouldnt be tumbled but if you find they go stiff when dry a quick 10 mins in the dryer on a low heat will soften them up

That is odd... it takes a bit of fiddling around hun, but they will fit. You just need to pull them right up and make sure they're not low between his legs. As for fastening... that does sound odd as I could get Molly in with no poppers showing and would prob not be on the loosest setting even in smalls and she's the same sort of weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->