32wks + 5 days & I feel rubbish!

Juicyg

Reaction score
Hi there,

As the title says, I'm 32wks 5 days and I feel like rubbish.

Literally am lying here wondering why I'm feeling like this.
I feel like I've ran a marathon or something as my whole body aches, including my inner thigh randomly.
I'm not sleeping well due to my back hurting most of the time & also getting a numb bum a lot!

I feel funny too, not sure how to describe it, I feel a little sick but it's only slight and I feel super hot, I can't stop sweating!
And it's not hot here in the UK let me tell you.

I have a nearly 20 month old boy that obviously I'm running around after but I just feel awful as all I want to do is lay or sit there cos I feel so knackered and rubbish!

Anyone else feeling the same?
Any tips as to make it easier?
Xx

I'm 30 week on Sunday and feel exactly the same. My son is 2 and I'm always on the go after him...can't remember feeling this worn out last time! It's awful but I look forward to bedtime so I don't have to do anything else �� x

I was feeling like that a couple of weeks ago. Might be a hormone thing as I feel a bit better last couple of days.

I'm 31 weeks and feel the same. I can't describe what's actually wrong but the last two nights I've laid in bed convinced that I should go to the hospital I feel so rubbish. I don't feel so bad at work but at home it's awful

Oh gosh I'm sorry you ladies are feeling so awful too...I'm wondering if its a hormone thing or not. Have burst into tears on the phone to my hubby earlier, which makes me feel worse as there is nothing he can do.

I kind of look forward to bedtime too but I also dread it as I know that I'm probably in for a long uncomfortable night...!
Thinking of getting something to help support my back or something but not sure it will help with the amount of bending down I have to do with my little one.

It's so much harder this time around and I think its mainly because I have my little guy to run after, I just worry that I'm gonna really struggle once the last couple of weeks approach...x

Same here, almost 31 weeks and the last few weeks I don't get much sleep because of horrible hip/side pain from side sleeping. I used to have back pain and sciatica but since starting prenatal yoga a month ago, I don't have that anymore. But the hip pain is driving me nuts; can't find a comfortable position and also feel hot at night. Must be the hormones! If anyone has any good suggestions how to reduce the hip pain, I'm all ears! Already using a full body pillow and lots of other pillows for support but nothing's helping so far.

I had hip pains too due to sleeping on my sides only but then I figured a solution. At night I would go and sleep for an hour or so on our reclining couch (on my back but not flat). It's so comfortable! Then I go back to bed and wake up without pain. Hope that helps!

Sorry you are so miserable! Is there a chance your body is trying to fight an illness?

Also, it sounds like you are having hot flashes, I just started getting them, I feel very hot and sweaty and somewhat dizzy/nauseous. I'm also recovering from a nasty cold and don't think my body is "up to" regular stuff yet.

Sorry u r feeling rubbish :( don't have much advice but just remember it's all temporary and u will have your little one in your arms soon enough :). I'm still feeling ok although my tummy feels tight at the top everyday now, kinda like it's stretching maybe? Who knows!! Xx

Sorry to say I feel the same. I have a 2 year old and 5 year old to look after too, the older one is at school all day but the younger is on the go non stop! Most evenings Im ready for bed before the children are ! Only another 10. Long. Weeks. To. Go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->