33 and TTC #1 - looking for buddies!!!

Yay for OUR turns girls!! I know we are going to get there :)

Totally with you relaxing about it, I feel the same. I keep thinking I am doing what & the best that I can for now and it will happen. I know you're taking it easy libbysue, but I wondered do either of you do any regular exercise - whats your regime, if you dont mind sharing?

I do an excellent zumba twice a week, go for long walks for a few hours during the week with a friend and do work out videos at home on 2-3 other days.

Well, I teach Zumba 2x a week. :happydance:

And I run. I have run two marathons in the last two years, but an injury in April took me out of this race season. (I'm not fast at all! I just enjoy running.)

So, I am JUST starting back up and even two miles is rough now. I'm basically starting over, which is really annoying!

But, since I needed a good distraction, I'm running a 4-person relay for a marathon in October. I can work up to 6 miles over the next several weeks. :wacko:

I do Zumba too! I go at least twice a week :happydance: I also walk around our neighborhood.

Hi girls!!! May I join your buddy list? :)

I am 32 years old and hubby and I have 6 year old twin boys, we are going to start trying this month for #3.:baby:

Where is everybody from on here?

Hi TwinMommy6 - of course you can join us!

I'm from Illinois.

Wow we all do such similar exercises. Love Zumba. How cool you're a teacher Libby sue. I always like my Zumba teachers-they're always so zesty! Lol
Hmmm think I've done myself in today though, I usually do Jillian Michael's vids (which I love) but today I tried Tiffany rothe, she is great but I don't warm up properly (dumb) and I've hurt myself :( Gonna have to take it easy now. Still it's taken my mind off ttc for time being lol

KittyKan - I am definitely a goofy Zumba instructor. I figure if my class is laughing with/at me, then they are having a good time. :happydance:

So, I've fallen off schedule with temping - but I'm just going to hope my FF calendar is close to correct and DH and I are going to try BDing every day for five days. The "every other day" hasn't worked yet, so on to something new. Our five days start Monday and then the dreaded TWW begins. :nope:

So ladies,

I finally tested this morning and...:bfp: It has not sunk in as of yet. I will be calling my Dr tomorrow to make an appointment.

Thanks, I'm still a little in shock and it probably will not set in until I go to the Dr and confirm.
But, here is what I did:

I take Metformin (regulates periods) bromocriptin (reduces prolactin levels) prenatals and an additional 400mg of folic acid.

After af, we bd every other day. Each day I used clear blue ovulation predictor to pinpoint ovulation day. Once I got my positive opk, we bd everyday until ovulation (I kept using the opks until the positive went away). After that I just waited, didn't have the "normal" symptoms, no morning sickness, sore boobs, or implantation bleeding, so that makes me a little nervous.

I hope you ladies get your bfps soon too. :dust:

So ladies,

I finally tested this morning and...:bfp: It has not sunk in as of yet. I will be calling my Dr tomorrow to make an appointment.

OMG that's so exciting! Congratulations! :cloud9:

Thanks, I'm still a little in shock and it probably will not set in until I go to the Dr and confirm.
But, here is what I did:

I take Metformin (regulates periods) bromocriptin (reduces prolactin levels) prenatals and an additional 400mg of folic acid.

After af, we bd every other day. Each day I used clear blue ovulation predictor to pinpoint ovulation day. Once I got my positive opk, we bd everyday until ovulation (I kept using the opks until the positive went away). After that I just waited, didn't have the "normal" symptoms, no morning sickness, sore boobs, or implantation bleeding, so that makes me a little nervous.

I hope you ladies get your bfps soon too. :dust:

Ah thanks for the reply. Hope so too.

Oh yes, I was also wondering bluebrown will you continue with your Zumba teaching now that you're preggers? Are you going to get advice from your doc or do you feel you know what you should and should not know?

Hi KittyKan, I don't teach Zumba (not that good, lol) just go to classes a few times a week. I will continue to go, maybe not dance as hard as I would usually. I'll ask my Dr when I schedule my appointment just to make sure it is ok. I may have to switch to Yoga or Pilates.

Hi everyone! Congrats bluebrown on your :bfp: !!!! That's so exciting!

How's everyone else doing!?

I am on cd12 and have an oddly good feeling about this week! Hubby and I are BDing every day this week in hopes of catching the little egg. I will be happy all week but then I know the 2WW will drive me nuts! :wacko:

Sorry I've been missing the last couple days. My schedule just got a little extra crazy! But I so truly appreciate your support on here!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->