33 weeks today and feeling crappy!

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling crappy? For the past few days I've had little to no energy, my stomach keeps going rock hard (think this is braxton hicks) and my lower back is killing me. I'm not sleeping well because my bump feels so heavy when I'm in bed and I just feel generally rubbish.

I can't even take DS to school or walk the dog because after 5 minutes I start getting pains in my pelvis/crotch area. I also have gestational diabetes so I'm having to fast for 2 hours between each meal.

Is anyone else around the same stage feeling similar? I've not moved off the sofa for 2 days :( thankfully DH isn't working at the moment so he's doing the school run and housework but I just feel sooo lazy! Even taking a shower is a big effort!

Hey hun I been measuring big for quite a few weeks and been feeling that. When I sit on sofa or lay in bed I feel heavy but ok. But when I walk I get constant pain in my back, hips and legs. I'm being induced next Sunday I can't wait xx

Aww i was measuring big last week too but had a growth scan and baby was normal size but I was carrying too much fluid but not enough to be a cause of concern.

Has your midwife or anyone given you advice for when you are walking? I completely forgot how exhausting the last few weeks are!

Good luck with your induction :)

I have another growth scan next week and if my fluid levels have increased then its possible I'll be having DD at 38 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->