33 weeks, twins, preterm labor

lanet

pregnant after lttc
Reaction score
I'm on procardia to stop contractions and dilated to a 3. Was just wondering if anyone else had been in the same situation and managed to hold off another couple of weeks?

No advice, but I wanted to wish you luck. 33 weeks is a good gestation, if you do end up going this early.

Thanks. Tonight will be 48 hours since the steroid shots for their lungs so that makes me feel better too

Hi I'm not on the same drug but I was on magnesium last Monday and received steroids for my baby's lungs. I'm just over 34 weeks now and so far it's worked although I did have a bloody show yesterday morning.

Not in the same boat but my friend just delivered her twins about 7 weeks ago at 34 weeks and 3 days. They are perfect! They did have a 9 and 12 day nicu stay but that's all xx

Failed the ffn test again today so looks like I'll be on procardia until 35 weeks. I've already made it nearly a week. Only 9 days until 35!

Heya. I went into preterm labor at 34 weeks and was put on procardia. Im now getting close to 37 weeks and still no baby and I've been off the procardia since Monday.

Try not to worry too much, take it easy, and make sure to stay hydrated. So far that's working for me. :)

Good luck!

Good to know! Did you still contract on the procardia? Were you dilated? I'm going to be super on edge when I go off next week. However on average twins are born between 35 and 36 so it's bound to happen sometime soon! Just glad I'm buying them a little more time.

Good to know! Did you still contract on the procardia? Were you dilated? I'm going to be super on edge when I go off next week. However on average twins are born between 35 and 36 so it's bound to happen sometime soon! Just glad I'm buying them a little more time.

I was dilated to a 3 and last i was checked still am. I did contract randomly but it eased every day i was on the procardia.
I'm not carrying twins though, but I'll keep yah in the loop how things go. I have an appt Tuesday. :)

How's it going, Lanet? Have you managed to keep those twins inside?

They are still inside and now im begging them to come out!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"