:hugs:During the last few weeks, Ive had days where I just feel a bit weird, sort of tired, sort of quesy, sort of run down, and emotional, where I just dont feel right, but cant quite put my finger on what it is/was. I know a few others have felt like this from time to time too, so id say it was just a normal pregnancy thing, with all the changes happening in our bodies, coupled with nerves and excitement, and frustration and of course, our hormones! :hugs:

I'm having an off day today too! I'm tired and hot, I can't be bothered doing anything but I also don't want to be stuck at home all day! Had a little cry this morning for no reason and refused to kiss hubby goodbye before he went to work, again for no reason! Generally feeling a bit 'blah'!

ye im the same i think its due to us been towards the end , and the weather this heat has put me on my arse lol x

Yeah I feel like I have a hangover today, though it might be because I walked 5 miles yesterday :)

I'm so pleased I signed onto B&B today and found this thread.

I've been feeling "off" all day - disassociated from reality. I have had a few weepy sessions:cry:. I hate my partner all of a sudden :D. I'm not feeling ready to be a parent. I'm suddenly terrified about the birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->