:-(

xLeeBeex

Reaction score
Having a rough ol day today, reivising for an exam and i'm worried.

My mum had endemetriosis, and i'm showing the same symptoms. My stomach is hurting a fair bit at the moment :-( it was worse after I ate. I'm petrified about going to the doctors cos they said the next step is for a laproscapy. I immediately thought, oh my god what if they put me to sleep, do the laproscapy and then see problems and give me a historectomy at the same time. They'd have to wake me up first wouldn't they? They couldnt remove my womb with my permission....See, i'm panicking and haven't even been back to the docs!

:-( i'm just looking for some sympathy, OH is very busy working

xx

Ahh so sorry you're not feeling good. I too am worrying about endo at the mo and am gonna visit my docs soon. From what I've read endo isn't the problem it used to be and most women concieve ok in the end with it.

And they'd never whip anything out without permission :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon and try just worry about one thing at a time, easier said than done though isn't it!

Take care and best of luck x

They'd better not whip anything out, i wouldn't leave until they put it back in!

Think i'm gonna phone the docs tomorrow morning after my exam
xx

They dont whip anything out without your permission!!
I have quite bad endo and have had the laproscopy, it wasnt that bad and I got answers as to what was causing my symptoms, very painful periods, heavy bleeding, pain during sex:thumbup:

At the time I wasnt ttc but I have 3 children conceived very easily:cloud9:

So yeah endo doesnt have to be as bad as made out, but if you have it there are ways to make yourself more comfortable!

Also pregnancy did make mine less painful!

Well I definately have those three symptoms plus a few others. I can't enjoy sex properly at the moment cos i'm constantly thinking, oh no it could hurt any second :-(

I just need some reassurance, im quite worried, will be going to the docs on my own too and I hate that :-(

xx

I had one done 2 years ago, the passed dye through my system and nothing bad showed up. They can not do anything that is not agreed without your permission unless it is to save your life.

Ok good, i feel fine other than a little stomach so hopefully it's not life threatening and my bits can stay where they're supposed to.

xx

I went through this exact thing in November, with all the scary unknowns--and thoughts about what are they going to find, what might they want to remove, what's it going to be like to be put to sleep, what's the recovery going to be like. I had all the same thoughts you are. Think positive thoughts, calm your nerves. My mom also had a full hyst for endo so I was really worried I was headed down the same path--turns out it was cysts for me. Try not to get too worked up--although I know that's hard. Take care.

I had the surgery done a 10 years ago and have never looked back! I was out of hospital the following day and only have teeny tiny scars. They removed what they needed to and my pain etc has been reduced down to a minimum. I wouldn't worry about it hun, they wouldn't remove anything without having consent first, especially with something as important as your womb!

All the best Hun. You will be fine! X

I had suspected endo... had my lap on thursday. I was terrified and it all went fine. I had previously had bad experiences of GA.

I dont have endo luckily. I just had scar tissue on my ovary from a past infection (PID) and a blocked left tube.

I would recommend it as its put my mind at rest... about endo anyway! And I know what is up with me now and they can treat it.

Just my 2p.

If they are offereing it I would go for it.

xxx

Thanks for all your messages, will be phoning the doctors this afternoon to book an appointment hopefully for tomorrow

xxx

I have Mild - Severe Endo, was diagnosed in Feb. They wont take anything out without discussing it with you first my lovely. i was panicing about them taking my left ovary and tube out. i know the ovary hardly works but they left it in to see for a while.

better to get diagnosed early, they say, on avarage it take 10yr from syptoms to dianosgsis. im 20 and glad i know whats going on in there.

All the best
XX

I'm just a general panicker lol, and I watch too much TV...Something similar happened in Hollyoaks a few years ago, altho the woman was shot so I suppose it's a bit different!!

Gonna make an appointment for tomorrow, but they told me to phone back in the morning to make my appointment then cos they're more likely to have cancellations.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->