34 weekks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pics Added lol

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas xxxxxx

yay yay yay - this was the goal the consultant gave us - as they are unlikely to need breathing assistance at 34 weeks plus so WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

On a slightly more negative note EVERYTHING HURTS NOW - OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lol I dont know if its normal but my bump is very heavy and am exhausted just sitting up!!!!!

I am taking my fortnightly photo later so will add it onto this thread.........

Congrats! And yes, the last couple weeks are INSANELY uncomfortable! My advice to you is that if you choose to electively have your twins early, do an amniocentisis to check for lung development first. I figured we were safe at 37 weeks and didn't push the testing issue with my doctor. Their lungs ended up being immature. Thankfully, it was only 10 days in the NICU and no ventilators but oxygen was still needed. Although the extra recovery time for me and extra breastfeeding assistance was invaluable and I am now thankful to have had that NICU time. All things happen for a reason, right!

I can't wait to see your LOs. Rest as much as you can and don't be afraid to take some Tylenol or Tylenol PM to get you through some of the hard days and sleepless nights. You are strong!!!!

omg i do NOT miss being pregnant with the twins, i am super broody though :blush: i remember the last few weeks, it was awful. i could barely walk around the flat without getting out of breath and needing to sit down lol i cnt wait to see them (hopefully not for a cpl more weeks though)

thanks girls thats really helpful - I dont see my consultant for another two weeks but can go in before if I need to. Will definitely discus the lung issue though thanks.

OOHHH hate the breathlessnes - I just went shopping - to ONE shop and felt like I had run a marathon!!!!! Standing up is hard work too all the pressure pushing downwards ekkkkkkk - thats one thats started in the last few days and i thought I was going into labour at first lol but when I rest it goes so I figure its just the 11lbs odd of baby and all associated gubbins pressing down on my cervix.

I am also really peeved as I was looking forward to a christmas of being a little less careful about how many chocs I eat BUT CANT FIT ANYTHING IN boooooooooooooo. haha

I am totally blessed and feel so lucky but am glad I can whinge on here as lord its very very uncomfortable and you ladies know how I feel xxxxxxxxxx

Almost there now! The belly feels like it has it's own gravity force. I move so slowly now and I have to hold my belly when I walk. When does the doctor tell you if they are definately doing a c-section or trying a natural? How long should we shoot to keep the babies cooking for?

Almost there now! The belly feels like it has it's own gravity force. I move so slowly now and I have to hold my belly when I walk. When does the doctor tell you if they are definately doing a c-section or trying a natural? How long should we shoot to keep the babies cooking for?

My goal all along was 35 weeks! Akcher...can we see pics of the belly?

Well for me I have a scan at 36 weeks next and then they decide the process - I had one at 32 weeks and as T1 is head down we are all on for a natural delivery atm. I have a sneaky suspicion T2 has gone head down now too.

What is it with being out of breath? Seems like I have been this whole time! So happy for you Vicky! Keep us posted!

Congrats on hitting 34wks, my goal is to get to at least 35wks or beyond.

hehe inspired by Atcher

fundal height - 48cms (omg) waist measurement 45inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg pre pg I was a 26 inch waist ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and here is a few pics xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN0820.jpg
    DSCN0820.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 60
You look great! I had a 47 inch waist 1 week before delivery.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->