34 weeks + 1 pains in womb???

MissPolley

Mum of one
Reaction score
so i got these pains since yesterday, had it once yesterday and once today, could this be my body starting to prepare for contractions and i already get braxton hicks so its not that.

it feels like period pain cause of how low down it was im wondering what the heck it could be, any ideas?:shrug:

i'm not really sure what to tell ya....but i think i've been feeling something in the same ball park....when i have be period i have a pain at the top of my right leg where it meets my abdomen...i felt this every 4 weeks for the first three months of my pregnancy and then it went away...until recently....over the last week or so every so often i'll feel that pain in my leg again...nothing severe just enough that i notice it....
i plan on mentioning it to my doctor again next week at my appointment....maybe you should too....
if the pain is really bad or often i would even give your doctor a call....
its most likely nothing to worry about this late in pregnancy but at least once we ask we'll know for sure!

I've been having period pain for at least 3 weeks now. Sometimes it's really bad and can last for a long time...sometimes seems like it's constant for a couple days. When I told my OB about it he did that FFN test for indication of possible early labor and it came back positive so he is seeing me each week and has asked me to take it easy. I do notice that if I'm really active the cramping gets worse. He has assured me that it has nothing to do with labor and isn't anything to be all that concerned with.

Having period pains for over a month and also random stabby pains...
Nothing has happened

I've been having those too, the midwife told me today that its most likely due to my body stretching as the baby is getting bigger. I thought they were BH but she explained that they happen all over the uterus not just near the pelvis. I'm yet to experience BH at 36 weeks....

funny thing is i dont think they happened with the braxton hicks... i was travelling on bus at the time n just moved into temp accommodation.... mother problems :/ so maybe stress has brought it on??? it wasnt all over my womb it was around where a bikini sits lol

i will mention it to my midwife if it happens again, thanks for the help <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"