34 weeks and constantly hungry

bunni84

Reaction score
is this normal?! all i want to do is constantly eat now..
could it be boredom as i finished work on friday so im now on maternity leave?

worried how its affecting baby if every other hour im eating..my blood sugars seem fine but could higher sugars every few hours affect baby? i have GD.

had growth scan at 33 weeks and baby was 4lbs 8 so good growth.

anyone on maternity leave yet and just constantly wanting to eat?! Also how are you keeping yourselves entertained during maternity leave? i'm currently catching up on missed tv episodes and daily walks. guess its a good time to pack the hospital bag now?

Not on maternity leave and only 32 weeks tomorrow but for the last week all I do is eat and sleep lol

I lost my job on Christmas Eve and haven't been able to find another one since. I don't find I eat much during the day, but I've never really been one to pick at food and not a fan of crisps/biscuits etc. I've redecorated most the house, had a huge blitz and got rid of all the stuff we didn't need, selling it on eBay/carboots, rearranged pretty much every room, and just started tackling the garden. I've read quite a lot of books, and go for at least an hours walk every day to keep active. Hospital bag still isn't packed!! All baby's clothes are washed and ironed and ready for her arrival, and baked a lot of stuff that the oh takes into work as we don't really eat it, but I enjoy baking!!

I am still in work for another 4 weeks but for the last 10 days or so I have woken up absolutely starving and all day all I want to do is eat. I've been pretty lucky so far and haven't gained much weight but worried now it will pile on if I don't stop eating :/ haha

wooowwww lexi thats a lot of work done!
i've just packed baby bag and have scan next week to see if they want to induce me or leave me till 40 weeks.
got discussion of birth plan next week, should be good.
i just find all i want to do is eat!! im still at 67kg which i've been for 5 weeks now..hmm..belly is growing so thats a good sign.

I'm very jeleous! I wish I could eat all the time, I have a sandwich for lunch and feel like I've eaten a Chinese banquet! The full feeling does not go either so can only have a small amount for tea :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->