34 weeks and really bad cramps...freaking out!!

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
Ok, so for the past 20 minutes I've been experiencing menstrual like cramping. it hurts SO bad. I normally don't get menstrual cramps, so honestly i can't compare the pain. but I'm assuming it feels like what would be menstrual cramping, cramping in the pelvic area. and no matter what i do, the pain doesn't go away. i tried drinking more water, sitting differently, standing, walking it off, everything. i'm not sure if these are braxton hicks, because the bh i've felt earlier today was a lot different that how it's feeling right now. and from what my co-workers have told me, bh never always feel the same. so i'm freaking out, should i go to the ER or wait till morning, which I have a doctors appointment?

I wouldn't worry too much if it's just cramping and you're not having any bleeding. Is lo still moving around as usual?

If you can point at the source of pain with a finger it is nothing, probably baby pushing a little hard or a muscle spasm. If it fells like "all over" pain you should try to see if it regular or constant and call your doc.

thanks ladies. LO is still moving as much as before, and pain actually went away after 23 minutes. phew!

but the pain was a general area in my pelvic area. hopefully it's just LO trying to get comfy and doesn't come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->