34 weeks and spent the night in hospital :(UPDATE! Home now and found out gender!!

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had a similar situation? I've been back in work teaching full time for a week after having 2 weeks off for exhaustion and Friday night had pains in top of bump. I was fine sat but had some bad round ligament pain in the night. I woke up yesterday unable to move, couldn't walk, couldn't sit up, couldn't roll over- my entire stomach was agony! Like it had been ripped open. I Went to L&D who monitored me and said I was having minor contractions but all fine and sent me home. I was in so much pain DH took me back and I've now just woken up after spending the night here. All seems ok with bubs except my heartrate is very high which is bumping up baby's. They've done all sorts of tests but can't find out why im in such agony- could I have torn my muscles somehow? Anyone else experienced this? I'm sooooo tired after a night on the ward and hoping I can go home to my family today!! I'm meant to be still working for 3 weeks but it's looking unlikely. I'm devastated as we really need the money. 5 weeks until section date- hurry up!!

Ps, my bump is smaller than it was at this stage with dd but bubs is switching between oblique and head down whereas dd was frank breech. Wondering whether the muscles are stretching a funny way- I'm in sooooo much pain!!'

I wish I had some advise, but wanted to say I'm sorry ur in pain and they don't know why. 😰. Hopefully they can figure it out and help u. Hope u get to go home soon!

So sorry to hear this...I hope they figure out why you're in so much pain and can offer something that helps!

Thank you ladies. They've ruled everything dodgy out and decided t had to be ruptured muscles. Not sure how I did it but going to listen to their advice of strict rest this week- it was agonising! Feeling a lot better today but very sore still so taking it easy. We got to have a scan and even though we've come so far as team yellow all this anxiety has made me feel the need to know who I'm carrying and prepare myself for their arrival. So... We're having another little princess!! I'm so excited as I know dd will be over the moon. Can't wait to get up in the attic and wash all my favourite bits and bobs. I'm a little worried that DH might be sad but he's not acting that way. I'm just glad she's healthy and all is ok with her. She's measuring 36 weeks and head down today so fingers crossed I may go early and even go for that vbac after all if the situation is right!

Congratulations on another little girl! Glad everything is okay. X

Congrats on your princess!

And please, do take it easy. I more or less over stretched a muscle in my groin/hip area last week and thought I might die. Rest is needed! Gotta keep yourself healthy for that little girl. :)

Congrats on another little girl! It's lovely seeing two sisters growing up together :)

Take it easy and I hope the pain goes away soon!

Thank you ladies!! I just know it will all be worth It when we get to meet her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->