I don’t understand

I'm sorry hon. With my last cp it took me about a week before I started my loss. Other times it was soon after tests went fainter. When your body is ready it will know. Can't tell you when because every one's body is different.
My problem is my other tests aren’t getting fainter it’s just the frer, I’m so confused

That sounds really strange! Are the other tests getting darker or staying the same?

Thankyou so much I am sat in tears reading this, it’s like you could feel how I’m feeling. I’m so sorry you went through that experience also, words can’t describe the size of the hole a miscarriage can leave. Thankyou for your kind words xx

I’ll never forget that experience. Was absolutely heartbreaking and it’s just horrible to read others going through it. Just wanna reach through and give you a massive hug. I’m sorry you’re having such a confusing time at the moment. Do you have a picture of your most recent tests or tried the digital yet? Definetly worth getting bloods done if you’re able. I hope you get answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->