34 weeks today 6 weeks to go!

thethomsons

Reaction score
Time slowing down at moment which is annoying as the rest of this pg has gone so fast! Got a scan on Wednesday so looking forward to that!

Need to think about packing hospital bag soon. Can't think what to put in it at mo!! DS seems like another lifetime ago!!

I'm 34 weeks this Wednesday! Will also be getting a scan :)
6 weeks to go and so excited! I'm keeping myself really busy, nesting like crazy so hopefully time will go fast. I was thinking of starting to pack my hosp bag next week! Then in 3 weeks wash babies clothes/ sheets/ blankets & slowly iron them to kill time! :)

Ooo not long now :) I'm 33 weeks today and got scan on tues! Packing my hospital bag next week I think but like you I've got a blank on what to put in it lol. Bought some breast and maternity pads in the asda baby event the other day and I've got bubs going home outfit to go in it. Def in nesting mode now and its a mixture of feeling I've only got 7 weeks to go but on the other hand seems ages away! x

One day behind you :) I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and today have been out to buy bits for my labour/hospital bag. I got pads, breastpads, lipbalm, chewing gum, isotonic drinks, snacks, nipple cream, washbag and wash stuff, a mini mouthwash, toothpaste and brush. Just need the bigger things now such as towel, nighties, underwear, hairbrush, book etc, and need to get started on bag for little one :) I have to wait until May 28th for a scan now time is really flying by! We have all the big things but just waiting on the pushchair being delivered which should be around May 21st. Not long to go now!! x

Ooh i'm due the same day as you with a boy :) time is starting to slow down for me also. Got a midwife app tomorrow and i think i'll start packing my hospital bag next week . Lets hope these next 6 weeks fly in x

Ooh i'm due the same day as you with a boy :) time is starting to slow down for me also. Got a midwife app tomorrow and i think i'll start packing my hospital bag next week . Lets hope these next 6 weeks fly in x

I'm having boy too!!! Well almost sure! Be our second Ds!

I'm having boy too!!! Well almost sure! Be our second Ds!

i wonder which of us will have our LO's first lol. I notice you're from scotland.
Whereabout in scotland if you don't mind me asking?

Cool whereabouts in N Ayrshire??

They live in stevenston. What about you?
How has your pregnancy been so far?

Pregnancy overall been fine except I had to get big operation at 12 weeks to get appendix and part of my bowel removed, was huge risk to baby but I had no choice due to the severity of how ill I was. Thankfully it has all worked out well but I have been off work since Christmas and won't be back till after my maternity leave. All been bit traumatic but more from op side that pregnancy. Baby been fine through it all. Got consultant let care though due to this!

What about you!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->