34weeks

H

hannah_1993

Hi im hannah, im 13 and 34weeks pregnant with my baby. The dad has already said he does not give a s*** about the baby but i dont care about him anymore, if he does not care about my baby. My mum and dad have said they will support me if i chose to keep the baby but they really think i should put the baby up for adoption when it is born, and i dotn want to as i love it with all my heart already.

I have joined just to chat to other people that have children or are excacting babies, anyone to chat to would be really nice, as im finding it really hardwith my parents tryign to mak me give my baby up.

Hannah

Aww, i really feel for you. Although being a mother is probably the most rewarding job in the world, it is also the hardest. I know you've probably had all this off your parents but at the end of the day they only want whats best for you. Atleast they have said they will support you whatever you decide to do. Enough of that tho.

You havent got long left to go then, im 39 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and im as sick as a chip, just want to meet him now. I cant wait!!!

Hope everything goes ok with you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->