34wk Maternity Photoshoot (Plus size mom-to-be)

MImom2be

Recent Mommy~6-13-13!
Reaction score
Hubby and I just had our 34wk Maternity photoshoot done today by a close friend of mine. We just LOVED them and her enthusiasm was GREAT!

While yes, I am very pleased with them, I didn't come here to post them as a brag, rather, I wanted to point something out to other obese/plus sized moms/moms-to-be; YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! The miracle we have growing inside of us will LOVE to look at these one day, and while we may pick apart our in flaws/imperfections, they will see the love and beauty captured in our perfectly imperfect bodies.

Today, this obese mom-to-be feels sexier and more beautiful than any super model!

:happydance:

Attachments

• DSC_1662.jpg
    DSC_1662.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_1664.jpg
    DSC_1664.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_1673.jpg
    DSC_1673.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_1711.jpg
    DSC_1711.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_1719.jpg
    DSC_1719.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 45
You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing, I'm a photographer and do maternity photos but iv not even had the courage to take any of my bump lol!

You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing, I'm a photographer and do maternity photos but iv not even had the courage to take any of my bump lol!

Thank you so much! Honestly, it was my friend (the photographer) that pushed me into baring my belly! I told her there was NO WAY I was lifting up my camisole to expose my belly but looking at them NOW, I am so glad I did! I loved the pictures, and frankly, I think next time I'll have a little more confidence and take more pride in my beautiful, changing body!

those photos are stunning, you must be so proud! thank you for sharing them x

Gorgeous photos and you don't look at all big :) (apart from the bump that is :):))

Wow beautiful pics! Especially love the 4th one of you and your hubby. What a lovely idea :)

these are stunning. you look absolutely beautiful. thanks for sharing. xx

Gorgeous pictures :) my sil is doing ours next month. Can't wait but nervous as well!!

Thank you all SO much! As an obese woman, I've NEVER been comfortable in my own skin, but some how, my friend/photographer captured my "glow" and honestly, I have never felt more beautiful!

I knew that plus size maternity photos would be well accepted here, but I never expected so many wonderful, kind and supportive comments. Thank you all, Nick and I can't wait til we can do our first infant photoshoot with Viv :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->