October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@HalfricanMa wow that is seriously confusing, what do you think is going on?? That latest test looks like a nice positive and darker than before. This is a longshot but with the tests with the half-line did you possibly have them resting against an LH test? Sometimes the dye can creep up.

@HalfricanMa wow that is seriously confusing, what do you think is going on?? That latest test looks like a nice positive and darker than before. This is a longshot but with the tests with the half-line did you possibly have them resting against an LH test? Sometimes the dye can creep up.
I realized the half line tests are most likely because i was placing them on the test wrapper but the “do not eat” packet inside kept it from being flat. I have to stop doing that. I think the dye keeps settling down to one side because i’ve gotten into a habit of that.

@HalfricanMa I would see if they would do another beta just to be sure and for peace of mind at this point. I also had a few that developed like that too from the same brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->