35+4 weeks and just lost my mucus plug!

calm81

Reaction score
Hello,

Two hours ago I went pee and wiped and had a thick stringy cm come out on the toilet paper, 30 minutes later went to pee AGAIN and then a gelatin, solid yellowish glob showed up on the toilet paper and I picked it up (gross, I know), and it wiggled like a solid jello cube with no breakage.

I'm getting sharp twinges in my cervix. My first two babies I delivered both near the end of my 36th week, never making it past 36+6 weeks.

I've read that a lot of ladies lose their plug and don't deliver for weeks, but since I have a history of 36 weekers, not sure what to expect. Oh and was it my mucus plug? Because I read a lot have "bloody show" and my was yellowish with no blood.

Advice. :flower:

Plus, it looks as though she dropped today aswell. I can breath again and my tummy isn't as hard as it was yesterday as high as it was--busy day for her lol.

I lost mine a few weeks ago, but today I lost more of it. Sounds like what you described too, not bloody. Hopefully soon!

I lost a little more today and all through the night it felt like she was climbing downstairs more, lol. Every moment I felt elbows, knees, feet working it's way to my lower tummy causing me to have a weird dream about it.

:coffee:

I think I would be more concerned if it had a pinkish tinge to it. Definitely sounds like something is starting to stir, though! Maybe take it easy and try to keep your feet up as much as possible until you can talk to your doctor/midwife, just in an attempt to keep her in there a little longer!

I had a bloody show at about 35 weeks. Completely normal again now though :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->