35 and looking for a buddy

skweek35

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 35 and looking for a buddy or 2 or 3 or more.

I have been TTC since removing my coil in March.

My DB is 36 yrs and nttp. :winkwink:

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was just 17 years old, so have known for a long time that this road would never be a walk in the park but more like a bed of roses - thorns and all!!!

C :kiss:

Hey skweek35! Have you been to see your doc about Clomid? I conceived my son on this as I too have PCOS and very irregular cycles, maybe just 2 or 3 a year and even then I don't know if I actually ovulate! Do you know if you ovulate on your own? Not too familiar with the coil, that doesn't stop your cycles does it?

Hi Skweek3~I am 35 (36 on Monday) and TTC #1 since March of this year. I haven't been told I have PCOS but TTC seems to be taking some time since getting off birth control.

Thanks for the replies
Daopdesign:
When the doc removed the coil in march she said to give it 6 months and if nothing happens in that time to see her again. So if nothing happens in the next 3 months I will be asking for clomid.
I must admit when I had the coil I LOVED it!!! no periods for 3 years - will defo get that put in again when I have my little family I have always dreamed of having!!
I am still trying to work out if I ovulate naturally. Was planning a trip to boots this morning to stock up on OPK for this month and see what happens. Am on day 8 of my usual 33 day cycle, so watch this space.

jwalk16:
Hang in there, we will get out positives soon!!! fingers crossed!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh definitely get some OPK's and test daily until you see a + one, you can get them off ebay cheap enough. I'm on CD18 and still waiting to OV! Can't give up yet gotta keep the PMA!! Yeh so I would say if in 3 months you haven't been able to detect ovulation then definitely go see your doctor. Keep us updated FX for you :dust:

I paid good ol' boots a visit yesterday - OPK's and BBT stuff. started this morning with both opk and bbt. Have also joined FF - seems really good!!

I am a little confused with the OPK this morning - a really light line - is that positive or negative??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->