35 and TTC #1...been at it for 7 months...would love a buddy!

Annmarie and Betsy, yes it feels like forever!!! It probably wouldn't be so bad if we weren't watching the calendar so closely for O dates and TWW's etc. :hugs:

Congrats Lotusflower! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!! :yipee:

And guess what, I got my BFP 10 days ago!

Wishing you ladies much luck and sending lots of :dust:

awww congrats Livyd & Lotusflower! It's so good to hear its happening for people in the same boat! I'm gonna try & relax about it after stressing myself this cycle and enjoy the trying. I would be trying right now if the witch hadn't shown up late as the OH has just got back from a festival...well saying that I think he needs a few more showers before I'd want to go there! :winkwink:

Any tips guys let us know!!

x

Thanks! It will happen for you!!! Mine BFP came 3 days after my 39th birthday. And yeah, make him shower again LOL!

We did try a few new things this month so it's hard to say which one did the trick! We used OPK's for the first time and the SMEP method, I put my legs up a the wall after BD for 20-30 minutes and we used ConceivePlus (had used Preseed previously). It was my second month using the Instead cups.

thanks i will definitely try some of those! Your news really has given me hope as i'd really like more than 1 if i can squeeze them in!

X

Sure you can! Heck this is my first, I wasn't even entirely sure I could GET pregnant LOL! After so many years of preventing, I'm surprised my eggs didn't just give up and bugger off from lack of use :haha:

Annmarie and Betsy, yes it feels like forever!!! It probably wouldn't be so bad if we weren't watching the calendar so closely for O dates and TWW's etc. :hugs:

Congrats Lotusflower! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!! :yipee:

And guess what, I got my BFP 10 days ago!

Wishing you ladies much luck and sending lots of :dust:

Congratulations Lyvid! I hope you're pregnancy is easy and baby is healthy too!

awww congrats Livyd & Lotusflower! It's so good to hear its happening for people in the same boat! I'm gonna try & relax about it after stressing myself this cycle and enjoy the trying. I would be trying right now if the witch hadn't shown up late as the OH has just got back from a festival...well saying that I think he needs a few more showers before I'd want to go there! :winkwink:

Any tips guys let us know!!

x

Don't know what really did it for us this month, but its our second month using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor so I knew when my most fertile days were and we DTD every second day of the highly fertile days, then each day that were the most fertile. Also used vitamin B50 as I've had some spotting before my period would come and just started that this cycle. And we also used pre-seed. I really like that stuff! I think that's what helped the most. Good luck to all of you. I'm sure your time will come soon too!

thanks guys! I've just bought some conceive plus so will give that a go this month & when my cycle gets back on track i'll try OPK or fertility monitor.
X

Wow!!!! Congrats Lyvid and lotusflower!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you guys!!!! The pg success rate for women on this thread is amazing......hopefully the rest of us will follow in your footsteps :)

I had another negative this cycle :( Just trying to relax, enjoy the summer and hopefully it will happen soon.

So sorry about the neg Tutti :hugs: It will happen, in the meantime enjoy the summer as you say! :dust:

We will get there soon Tutti I just know it! Fingers crossed it is catching on this thread! :hug:

i would love to be a added buddy in this journey of TTC. so hoping for this to be the month.:happydance:

Betsyboo i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed this month!! I just hope it happens sooner than later!!!!

Welcome Sw33tp3a! What cd are you on? I'm on cd8. So just waiting for all the baby making action to start happening soon. :)

ok new at this lingo lol what do you mean by cd?

ok i looked it up im on CD12 , any suggestions, that anyone has herd of for TTC..

welcome sw33tp3a! How long have u been ttc? Lotusflower & Lyvid have shared some really good tips further up. Have u tried a fertility monitor or ovulation predictor? I'm gonna try 1 of those when my cycle settles down (was 5 days late this cycle). I've switched to decaff this month as i read more than 1 cup of coffee a day can halve your chances!

welcome sw33tp3a! How long have u been ttc? Lotusflower & Lyvid have shared some really good tips further up. Have u tried a fertility monitor or ovulation predictor? I'm gonna try 1 of those when my cycle settles down (was 5 days late this cycle). I've switched to decaff this month as i read more than 1 cup of coffee a day can halve your chances!

Oh yes, don't think I mentioned it but I cut caffeine out completely last month. I usually drink decaf tea anyway but I love coca-cola so it wasn't super easy. And DH and I have been trying to lose weight so we made sure our diet was super healthy, lots of fruits and veg, lean meats, whole grains and almost no processed foods. I managed to lose 9 pounds before getting my BFP! I also think it was great because it got me into a pattern of eating really healthy just in time to eat for baby :thumbup:

I don't drink much coffee so that sure is a plus then. we have been trying for a year but really trying new methods and looking up stuff and talking about it for a month then yesterday i found this sight and i think a lot of the tips and such will help. I'm glad i found something that can ask questions on because it becomes hard to deal with the disappointment when AF comes but I think my chances are getting better now i never new how to track my ovulation and such and now I do this time around will help. Best wishes

Oh yes, don't think I mentioned it but I cut caffeine out completely last month. I usually drink decaf tea anyway but I love coca-cola so it wasn't super easy. And DH and I have been trying to lose weight so we made sure our diet was super healthy, lots of fruits and veg, lean meats, whole grains and almost no processed foods. I managed to lose 9 pounds before getting my BFP! I also think it was great because it got me into a pattern of eating really healthy just in time to eat for baby :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

congrats Lyvid ill take some of that baby Dust to rub off ya.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->