35 weeks 3 days

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies I can't believe I an nearly at the end... :happydance:

I went for my check up today with my doctor and she said that the baby has engaged a lot since last appointment this appointment was two weeks ago..

When I asked the doctor is there any chance she could come earlier she did not have a answer :dohh:

This is my 2nd baby

Thank you

Sarah
Xxx

Hey, that's great hun! This is my second too and I'm 36 + 2 and baby's head is still free. Midwife said it's often the case with your second that baby doesn't engage til labour starts so it looks very positive news for you :) hope u meet your baby soon x x x

Thanks for the replay she is really hurting me now she pushes down so low that it stings and I fell she is going to escape.. had some creamy discarge but that's all
how are you
Sarah

That's good progress for 35 wks :) every baby and delivery is diff.... Who knows.... My last son I was dilated at a 4 by time my due date rolled around , started dilating at 34 wks too.....nobody thought I'd make it til the end.... But he somehow hung around til then lol.... I wasn't fortunate enough to go early:/ I had contractions off n on for weeks.... So they slowly made progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->