35 weeks... baby turned and low

firsttime83

Reaction score
She turned last week and dropped.... read somewhere this means she will come in 2-4 weeks, but read that is bs also lol

Just curious what you ladies have heard. I assume it means nothing, just good she is getting ready.

Thanks for your input :)

My baby is head down but this afternoon he seems to be sitting really low - in fact he feels like his gonna drop out!

My babies been head down since week 20 :D
I do wish it means he'll show up soon but I'm afraid it doesn't change anything from what I heard!
Had an appointment today and doctor discussed signs of labour incase anything does happen before 36 weeks as mine is measuring 2 weeks ahead, I think I have a mild case of Braxton hicks and pressure is increasing down there too

Hope we don't have to wait too long!!

My first baby dropped 3 1/2 weeks before he was born. This baby dropped at 33 1/2 weeks and is as low as he possibly could be with the current location of my cervix. I wonder how long it will be till he's born. No clue, though! It could be months, weeks, days, hours, or seconds between baby dropping and being born, unfortunately.

Thanks ladies... Didn't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Just found it weird that my doctor scheduled my next few appointments and at like 38 weeks she said let's wait to schedule those ones lol

Would love for her to show up at 38 weeks :) But guess that's up for baby to decide <3

I hope you get what you want and a healthy happy baby! I'm praying to pop before 38 weeks myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->