35 weeks , dilated 2cm

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by lovleopards, Nov 17, 2011.

1. lovleopards

lovleopards Well-Known Member

:wacko: Well I just got back to the doctor from a little scare, Baby stopped moving :shrug: My OB started getting worried but then she started moving again, I guess she just wanted to sleep in :winkwink: I was told that im dilated to 2cm :happydance: Now im getting really scared and excited at the same time .... My little girl might be here sooner than mommy thinks :kiss:

2. robinator

robinator Guest

Yay for you! Hopefully things move along (although women can stay at 2-3 cm for weeks).

On a side note, thank you for spelling "dilated" correctly :haha:

3. heaven

heaven Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl

Haha, I was 2cm for 5 weeks! Good luck!

4. ashley_gee89

ashley_gee89 Mummy of 3.

Hmm dont count your chickens hunni.. I was 2.5 at 33wks and made it to term lol. Good luck x

5. livebychance

livebychance Well-Known Member

i have been 4 cm and 90% thinned for the past 7 weeks. 2 cms isnt really nothing to get overly excited about.

6. luvmyfam

luvmyfam Well-Known Member

Actually, if this is your first pregnancy, 2 cm at 35 weeks is quite a lot! I don't think it necessarily means anything about when you will go into labor, but who knows!

I started dilating at 30 weeks with DS 1 and had him at 40+6!

7. MrsGreen

MrsGreen Expecting #2

Im 30w4d and I have been 1cm for almost two weeks. I was hospitalized for preterm labor and I am on meds and bedrest now.