35 wks - does your baby still have quiet days?

Fermerswife

Reaction score
Hi girls.

I'm 35 weeks with baby number one. Baby has always, since I started feeling movements, had a few quieter days followed by a day or two of constant moving! I always thought it was down to the position of the baby but at 35 weeks I'm still getting quiet days and busy days.

The midwife gave me a sheet about movements which said any change in the pattern of movements to go in and get checked. My pattern of movements is different depending on whether it's a quiet or busy day but but I'm not really worried about it as there's still a pattern. Just wondering if anyone else is the same?

Was at the cinema last night and baby pounded me the whole time, today he/she has gone quiet again, maybe the excitement of star trek was too much for them :haha:

Mine does the same. Ill have two or so over active days where I swear she literally moves non stop all day and then ill have a "quieter" day where I get just a regular amount of movement. Sometimes it makes me a little uneasy but as long as I can lay down and get her moving when I want it doesn't worry me to much. I think as long as its a normal pattern for your baby then all is probably okay. If your ever worried though font hesitate to get monitored. Better safe than sorry :)

Thanks proudarmywife, interesting to know you find the same. Even on quieter days I still have regular movement too just not as much or as frequently as the busy days so I'm not worried. I guess our babies are just having growth spurts in there! All the best with the rest of your pregnancy!

Exactly the same here! Sometimes it really stresses me out, but then he will start moving like mad again the next day.
He still moves on a quiet day, but they seem smaller movements. And less frequent, but I could also be missing them when I am busy myself and the movements aren't so strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->