36 + 5, feeling movements in my bum

Elsa50501

Mommy of 2!
Reaction score
I remember when DD1 dropped I felt her turning my head in my cervix, and every movement I could feel in my cervix at 36 weeks. (My water broke with her at 37+4).

Now fast forward to DD2. I'm 36 +5, I can feel her in my BUM when she's stretching.

Anyone else have this in a prior pregnancy? I'm worried that this might mean she's sunny side up. I'm curious if I'm going to be in for some back labor.

Prior experiences, current experiences, insights, whatever, welcome.

My baby's back to back has been from 31 weeks I'm 37 weeks tomorrow.
I don't feel any movement anywhere bar my front I can literally see knuckles and heels it's that bad

I asked the OB to check the position yesterday at my appointment. He said no way to tell. Bum is to the left side feet to the upper right but head is down. ThatsT all that matters because babies can spin around in the head down position up to and during labor (so don't worry the Dr. Said). That being said I'm feeling hiccups in the middle of my lower abdomen today instead no to the left. So she probably turned a bit overnight

My placenta is posterior and I get pressure in my bum with my braxten hicks. Never had back labour ever before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->