36 weeker born nov 30th

AshleyDawnn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a 36 weeker he was born nov 30th due to a severe complication. heres the story

at 33 weeks my MW sent me in for an ultrasound just to double check placenta placement, my results came back great except it showed the fluid in babys brain was on the high side of normal so my MW sent me in at 35 weeks to just make sure that the fluid was staying in the normal range, in that ultrasound the fluid was great but then they noticed that the abdomen circumfrence had fallen behind by 2 weeks, so exactly a week later (nov 29th 35 weeks 6 days) i had to have another ultrasound to make sure the baby was catching up in size and at this ultrasound the technition looked sooo worried while screening me she then sent me to the waiting room and called my MW i got put on the phone with my MW and she was explaining to me the baby was barly moving and he has now fallen 4 weeks behind he was also not taking any practice breathes which he should be doing by this point, so i had to go straight to labor and delivery, they hooked me up to the monitors to check on the baby and he was doing great according to the monitors i was having braxton hicks but very irregular with nooo pain, i got sent for another ultrasound at the hospital to make sure it wasnt just the technition i had seen earlier that afternoon. and my results came back the same, my MW then checked me out of curiosity to see if i had dilated at all and i was 2cm but veryyyy thick still, so because i was preterm she had to consult the OB on call and he wanted to send me home my MW freaked on him because if i had been sent home and continued on in the pregnancy i would have delivered a still born, so he finally said okay ill check her, (20 mins after my MW had checked me) and i was 4-5 cm and 80% thinned so he had no choice but to keep me. i was in silent labor as a reaction from my body knowing something was wrong. i was in labor for 2 hrs, pushed once and he was out only weighing 4lbs 13oz.

with all that being said i need advice. i have crazy in laws who have no boundries and treat us like kids they seem to think they can control everything. im super protective over my son because im lucky he is even alive. is it wrong for me to want to keep him from them till he is bigger they are the type that walk into your house and just take your baby from you, no hand washing no asking just walk over and take.

do what u gotta do hun - in laws can be so bloody interfering - i know alllll about that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->