• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 weeks and mot needing the toilet as much.

babydust92

Reaction score
For the past 10-15 weeks I've religiously been getting up 3 times a night, every 3 hours roughly to go to the toilet. It's been a nightmare and I wished it would go away. This week I've been to the toilet during the night a total of 2 times and I can't help but feel worried because she should still be pressing on my bladder.

Luckily I have an appointment to see a doctor today after my scan so I'll bring it up but I just wanted to know your thoughts.

Maybe baby has shifted position and they're not pressing on your bladder as much?

I started first tri going to the toilet every few hours through the night, and now between second and third trimester I wake up once if not at all! But I'm normally sprinting to the toilet when I wake up lol And hes a bigger baby in there so I thought he would be pressing on my bladder more than my other two did! I think it depends how baby is lying tbh!

I started first tri going to the toilet every few hours through the night, and now between second and third trimester I wake up once if not at all! But I'm normally sprinting to the toilet when I wake up lol And hes a bigger baby in there so I thought he would be pressing on my bladder more than my other two did! I think it depends how baby is lying tbh!
Thanks, I'll still bring it up to the doctor and he/she should hopefully say the same thing making me look silly lol.
I guess I just got a little worried because loads of people online have been saying that around 36 weeks they can't stop urinating and that it increases etc.
Theres not much time left and I just want her out and safe. I've been nervous for most of the pregnancy.

I'm sure everything will be fine! I tend to need the toilet every half hour in the day but during the nights it doesn't bother me, maybe I just sleep through it lol

I'm 36+6 and sleep through the night most nights unless I drink a bunch of water before going to bed. I know her head is on my bladder as they pointed it out in an ultrasound today but it only seems to be a problem during the day when I run to the bathroom every hour. I do wake up in the morning feeling pretty desperate though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->