36 weeks and still no name

chelsnblake

Reaction score
My husband & I can't decide for the life of us on a baby boy name! Our 2 year olds name is Raiden, so I'd like something that sounds good with that. I am in LOVE with Weston, my husband HATES it. We both kind of like Xavier (pronounced EXavier), but we aren't in LOVE with it. When naming our first son we were and still are in love with the name Raiden, and I want to feel that with this baby boy name too.
Please help us, I don't want to be forced into naming him Xavier if we don't love it because we have no other options! 😭 Oh I should mention, I'm kind of picky.....no B's, C's, K's or J's LOL!! TIA lovely ladies!!!

The first name that came to mind was Kaiser but you're a little picky lol! Then Julian... but I killed that one off for the same reason.

Tristan? ...Wyatt? Landon?

I'm in the same boat. My baby will be here in a few weeks and we can't agree on a name. Some of the names I like but can't use are:

Easton
Xander
Landen
Cole
Kieran
Wesley
Jamie

We didn't finalise our name until 41 weeks, 3 days before our girl was born! Have you tried the baby name generator that some websites have? That's how we decided on our name in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->