36 weeks so ready for her now!

charbaby

pregnant with baby no.4
Reaction score
From 37 weeks I would like to start encouraging labor (if i can)
Any suggestions welcome :thumbup:

Me too! Unfortunately I don't think much works lol. I'm 36+4 and very ready. My midwife thinks he will come soon but I'm not holding my breath. The only thing I think actually works is sex and I'm going to have to be really desparate to do that as so not in the mood lol

Me too! Unfortunately I don't think much works lol. I'm 36+4 and very ready. My midwife thinks he will come soon but I'm not holding my breath. The only thing I think actually works is sex and I'm going to have to be really desparate to do that as so not in the mood lol

I'm due same day as you and as you put it "very ready". My midwife hasn't said baby will come anytime soon and I was told today I won't be induced until 14 days late which just breaks my heart.

Stalking this thread to see if anyone has advice!! x

I'm due same day as you and as you put it "very ready". My midwife hasn't said baby will come anytime soon and I was told today I won't be induced until 14 days late which just breaks my heart.

Stalking this thread to see if anyone has advice!! x

I dont know why she thinks that! I've had alot of braxton hicks and baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead and 4/5 engaged (although ofcoarse 2nd babies can pop out again) but really this means nothing. They come when they want right? Fingers crossed our babies come sooner rather than later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->