36 weeks this week!: Soon to be 3 under 3 with an unexpected twist...

Jezzielin

Reaction score
I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted on this forum! Life has definitely been a crazy whirlwind since I first started coming to baby and bump - but in the best way possible!

My doctor says that as long as I make it to Thursday he would not stop me from going into labor, which is just crazy to think about right now!

I am so excited for her third bundle of joy but can't help but wonder if this is going to be my last pregnancy... This past week and in particular has really opened my eyes. We have always thought that we would go for a bigger family at least four kids, but it has seemed that my hubby had hit his limit. He hadn't been feeling so well lately and just before this past weekend he started getting some discomfort in his eye which we thought was just his viral infection finishing its course. Well it looks like God had other things planned, he ended up starting to lose his vision which got him admitted to the hospital and it seems as though he may potentially have a mild form of multiple sclerosis. We are still waiting on some tests and I am very optimistic that things will be okay but our world has just gotten rocked this weekend and it just puts everything in perspective.

I just felt like posting this because I haven't posted on the forum for so long but just to remind everyone how lucky we are and to never forget the blessings that we have! My hubby and I were going through a little bit of a funk and I was thinking of even maybe talking with someone at one point - but this past weekend has really shown each other how much we love and appreciate one another... Our kisses are longer and sweeter, our conversations are much more meaningful unlike the usual going on our electronic devices once we get the kids down and finally get some quiet time. When we were in the hospital, we were able to joke laugh more than we have lately and even shared a few tears about what possibilities there are with the awaited test results, though it could be entirely possible that it is just something we are going to have to watch out for in the future. We've always thought we wanted more kids but this kind of scared us though we won't be making any quick decisions. I almost want to cry looking in the mirror sometimes because the idea of this being my last pregnancy makes me so very sad! I love being pregnant and can't believe I'm at the stage of my life where I may be done having children...

Anyway, he's coming home from the hospital tomorrow and then it looks like it will be my turn in just a few weeks haha! But God is good and I hope all of you ladies are doing just as well!

:hugs:

What a sweet post, thanks for sharing, God has a way of working things out! I pray your husband is ok.

Awww I hope and pray for a full recovery for you husband I'm glad that u guys had that time to bond. I agree with the pp thanks for sharing this :) here's to an easy delivery for you when the time comes

Love this. Enjoy every second. I am getting ready to have my 3rd under 3 as well. I have a chronic form of cancer that requires chemo and treatments every few years. We are careful not to let my diagnosis determine our future, but even more careful to enjoy our present to the best of our abilities. Hopefully, whatever comes of his diagnosis will help all of you remember that the future is not guaranteed. If you want a large family than go for it! Don't let a diagnosis deter you! ;)

Wow, you sound like an amazing woman - having such a strong attitude at such s difficult time. Your oh and children are lucky to have you. I hope everything goes well with your new arrival and things turn out as well as they can with your oh

I remember you from before - we were pregnant with our first at the same time! Congratulations on your third pregnancy - you have been busy ;) I really hope everything turns out okay with your husband's diagnosis. I agree with others, a very touching post. Good luck with the upcoming delivery :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->